Nipsey Hussle aka Neighborhood Nip

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-nipsey-hussle-final-moments-20190404-story.html

Nipsey Hussle’s brother found him dying. These are his final moments

The caller on the other end of Samiel Asghedom’s phone was panicked but clear. His younger brother — known to the world as rapper Nipsey Hussle, but to Samiel as just Nip — had been shot.

It was Sunday afternoon — hours before hundreds of mourners would descend on South Los Angeles to remember a man known as much for his boastful music as for his humble contributions to his community. And days before a man named Eric Holder would be charged with murder.

Samiel jumped into his car parked outside his grandmother’s house. He ignored the red lights as he raced down Slauson Avenue — the South Los Angeles street that he and Nip were working to uplift. He arrived at the Marathon Clothing store precious minutes after a gunman fired multiple rounds into Nip, but before the paramedics pulled up. The time when life can precariously slip into death.

Blood stained the front of his brother’s shirt and a hole marked where a bullet entered his leg.

There’s no reason for him to still be breathing, Samiel thought.

But Nip was. Air rushed in and out of his nose — strong and loud.

(...)

Samiel hushed the crowd that had formed around his brother. Nip laid on his back with his head tilted to the side.

The 911 operator told him what to do. Samiel found the hard, flat spot on his brother’s chest, clasped his hands together and pushed forcibly down, hard, to keep Nip breathing.

(...)

The Marathon Clothing store hired mostly felons because they often have a hard time finding work with a criminal record. Felons also are prohibited from carrying guns.

“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,” Samiel dissected.

“If somebody would’ve been there — if I would’ve been there — I would’ve shot back,” he said. “I just wish I would’ve been there.”

(...)

The ambulance arrived at the hospital before Samiel got there. The doctor seemed to be avoiding him.

Samiel walked toward the ambulance and approached a paramedic.

“I know who he is,” the man said. “I’m a fan. I respect what he was doing in the community.”

“We tried our hardest,” Samiel recalls him saying.

man is das abgefuckt...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/04/arts/music/nipsey-hussle-shooting-death.html

For Nipsey Hussle and Rap’s Thriving Middle Class, Staying Close to Home Can Have a Price

Hussle had reinvested his earnings back into Crenshaw, maintaining street-level ties even as his star grew. And like many in his situation, Hussle’s comfort in the neighborhood that treated him like a king resulted in a casual presence. When he was shot on Sunday afternoon in front of his Marathon Clothing store, Hussle was with only two friends, and taking photos with fans.

(...)

“I ain’t going to lie, I’m kind of shaking right now,” Mozzy said, having recently had a “mini-altercation” in his own neighborhood. He cited the fatalistic advice of the Louisiana rap veteran Boosie: “Most rappers die in their own city,” and added: “Every day you’re taking one of the biggest risks of your life by being a rapper and living in your community, or continuing to pull up there. But you take that risk out of a love for the people.”

Charlamagne Tha God, the author and rap radio host for Power 105 in New York, said that Hussle’s death would “absolutely affect the way people move through their hood” in the future.

“It makes you constantly question yourself and say, ‘Should I give back and go back, or should I give back and not go back?’ And how much going back is too much?” Charlamagne said.

(...)

The Game, a native of Compton who remains a presence there, described the constant nagging feeling that the place with the most love for you could also be the place with the most festering hate. He said that less than 24 hours before Hussle was shot, the two spoke about “how to move, and dip in and dip out” of the neighborhood to stay safe.

“I know, I know,” he recalled Hussle telling him, “I just gotta get this right for my people.”

ich erinner mich an dieses boosie interview

Damn wer hat denn Fat Joe ins Gesicht geschnitten :eek:

das is makeup
https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/fat-joe-new-york-undercover-pilot-abc-1203170268/

Damn wer hat denn Fat Joe ins Gesicht geschnitten :eek:

Schad, ich dachte Cuban Link hätte mit dem raz0r geschwungen. lol

“Because of that, the man was able to shoot my brother, start running, realize nobody out there had a gun, stop, turn back around, walk up, shoot my brother two more times, start to run, realize nobody had a gun, nobody was responding, ran back up and shot my brother three more times, shoot him in the head and kicked him in the head and then ran off,” Samiel dissected.

WTF - das klingt ganz komisch...gut der Mörder ist geisteskrank, aber wieso geiseln den dann keine Leute oder ziehen Nipsey zumindest in seinen Laden etc..... War ja nicht nachts in irgendwelchen backskreets. Gangscheisse - ich kann mir selbst bei 2 Pac nur minimal vorstellen, dass die Bullen ihn töten wollten. strange days

Last edited:
Man sieht ja aber in den Aufnahmen der Überwachungskamera dass es genau so abgelaufen ist.

Die Leute sind alle weggerannt aus Angst vor dem Schützen und Nipsey lag halt auf dem Boden, den konnte niemand in Sicherheit ziehen

a. er sich selbst wenn der erste in den Fuß/ ins Bein war
b. wenn z.B. 5 auf einen laufen schiesst der nicht mehr viel
c. ich schau mir Elend nicht an

morgen gibts ne ankündigung wie die beerdigung am 11. ablaufen soll

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/07/nipsey-hussle-murder-fired-shots-rapper-spoke-eric-holder/

Nipsey Hussle's killer became further enraged when his first shots didn't finish off the rapper ... and Nipsey talked back to him.

Sources at the scene of Nipsey's murder tell us ... after Eric Holder allegedly shot Nipsey twice and the rapper fell to the ground, Nipsey raised his head and said something to the effect of, "You shot me, you got me, I'm good."

We're told Holder -- who had already started to walk away -- turned around and walked back in Nipsey's direction when he realized the rapper was still alive. That's when Holder fired additional shots at Nipsey ... those bullets, eyewitnesses believe, that killed him.

Last edited:
Hätte er sich einfach tot gestellt und nichts gesagt nach den ersten Schüssen, hätte er wahrscheinlich überlebt man.

Hätte er sich einfach tot gestellt und nichts gesagt nach den ersten Schüssen, hätte er wahrscheinlich überlebt man.

...das is alles so scheisse...

die scheiss waffensüchtigen haben ihm das leben und uns classics gestohlen. ich schwöre der junge hatte noch classic alben in sich.

Nipsey Hussle's killer became further enraged when his first shots didn't finish off the rapper ... and Nipsey talked back to him.

Sources at the scene of Nipsey's murder tell us ... after Eric Holder allegedly shot Nipsey twice and the rapper fell to the ground, Nipsey raised his head and said something to the effect of, "You shot me, you got me, I'm good."

We're told Holder -- who had already started to walk away -- turned around and walked back in Nipsey's direction when he realized the rapper was still alive. That's when Holder fired additional shots at Nipsey ... those bullets, eyewitnesses believe, that killed him.
Mag vielleicht sein dass Nipsey das gesagt hat, wobei der einzige der das mithören konnte wohl der eine angeschossene Kollege neben ihm wäre oder halt Eric Holder selbst. Der Grund wieso er hin und her gelaufen ist ist doch dass er Nipsey in seinem Viertel, vor seinem eigenen Laden umgeben von seinen Leuten abknallt, dass er da voller Adrenalin hin und her springt und darauf achtet dass ihm keiner eine Kugel reinjagt ist für mich plausibler als diese Story hier. Dann brachte er zu Ende was er angefangen hat. Wenn er direkt fliehen wollte wäre er wohl losgerannt.

nips oma behauptet nip habe seinen bruder angerufen direkt nachdem er angeschossen wurde
kann ich mir unmöglich vorstellen
i-was muss die da falsch verstanden haben

die trauerfeier wird im staples center (!) stattfinden
und sein album is wieder in den charts und zwar auf platz 2
als es rauskam landete es nur auf platz 4

Victory Lap debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200 chart, earning 53,000 album-equivalent units, with 30,000 in traditional album sales in its first week of release. This is Hussle's first top 10 album on the chart. The album also debuted at number three on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. Following Hussle's death on March 31, 2019, the album reached a new peak of number two on the US Billboard 200, earning 66,000 album-equivalent units (with 17,000 in traditional album sales) in April 2019.

the game und snoop mit death row ketten lol

Es tut echt gut die drei wieder zusammen in Studio zusehen.
Ich fand eh immer Dre hat game nach the documentary fallen gelassen und es herrschte von seiner Seite aus ne komische Stimmung. Game hat es ja immer verneint und meinte alles ist gut, aber erst zum Compton soundtrack kam es wieder zu einer Zusammenarbeit.

Es tut echt gut die drei wieder zusammen in Studio zusehen.
Ich fand eh immer Dre hat game nach the documentary fallen gelassen und es herrschte von seiner Seite aus ne komische Stimmung. Game hat es ja immer verneint und meinte alles ist gut, aber erst zum Compton soundtrack kam es wieder zu einer Zusammenarbeit.
Stimmt nicht ganz. Game hat von sich aus auf Doctors Advocate ohne Dre gearbeitet, er wollte nicht dass nach dem Split von G-Unit sein Erfolg von Documentary nur auf Dr. Dre und 50 zurück geführt wird. Ist also alles von ihm selbst aus gegangen und er wurde nicht von Dre "fallen gelassen". Finde auch Doctors Advocate mit Abstand Games bestes und stimmigstes Album und sowieso eins der besten Alben die seit den 2000ern raus gekommen sind.

Stimmt nicht ganz. Game hat von sich aus auf Doctors Advocate ohne Dre gearbeitet, er wollte nicht dass nach dem Split von G-Unit sein Erfolg von Documentary nur auf Dr. Dre und 50 zurück geführt wird. Ist also alles von ihm selbst aus gegangen und er wurde nicht von Dre "fallen gelassen". Finde auch Doctors Advocate mit Abstand Games bestes und stimmigstes Album und sowieso eins der besten Alben die seit den 2000ern raus gekommen sind.
Was das Album angeht bin ich ganz deiner Meinung, ein Klassiker.
Aber ich weiß noch wie es Gerüchte gab, dass Dre nach games beef mit 50 angeblich nichts mehr mit Game zu tun haben wollte. Und game hat das dementiert und meinte Dre wird auch an seinem zweiten Album arbeiten und das behauptete er fast bis zum Schluß bis das Album rauskam und wie erwartet keine Dre Beteiligung nicht mal bei einem Lied.
Bei allen anderen Alben genau die selbe Geschichte. Sogar auf documentary 2 war glaube ich keine Spur von dre.

1500 or nothin + battlecat auf der bühne nice
jetz kommt marsha ambrosius

Last edited:

an alle OGs - sein bestes Album somit haha - fiack die Uchtelbeats auf seinen Wreleases und jeden der sie feiert - fiack die Industrie

RIP

Back
Top Bottom