Tupac Amaru Shakur

Hör wieder viel Tupac zur Zeit. Viele Tracks von früher die mir nicht gefallen haben feier ich jetzt brutal, zb. heartz of men, tradin war storys usw

Sind wieder einige Sachen geleaked.
The Full Makaveli 3 Days Theory Demo
Rock On (Lady of Rage ft. 2Pac):
Secretz of War (Original Rules Version, 2Pac & Outlawz)
Untouchable OG (2Pac ft. Hussein Fatal and EDI)

Filmmaker Quincy Jones III, son of iconic music producer Quincy Jones, will be producing a six-part television mini series on the late Tupac Shakur.
Jones recently revealed to xxlmag.com that the series will focus on six parts of the slain rappers life.
“If you look at Tupac’s life, he was a politician, he was musician, and then he was a guy who empowered women,” said Jones aka QD3, who has also worked on the Tupac documentary Thug Angel. “We’re gonna do a six-part series documenting six different areas of his life.”
Jones says Pac’s mother Afeni Shakur is on board with the project, which should give the series an even more insightful look into the rapper’s past.
“It’s a real blessing because for the first time we’ll have access to the family, information and items that only she would have,” said Jones. “There’s a lot of things that he left behind like notebooks, audio tapes of his meetings, and all kinds of stuff so it’ll be a totally different look of Tupac because we actually have that access now.”

:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Ist mal wieder soweit, haufen neuer cdq leaks!

Secretz of War

Come With Me

U Can Call

Letter 2 My Unborn

Life Goes On

Are U Still Down

Rock On

Fair Exchange

Street Life

Just Watchin'

Watch Ya Mouth

Da Struggle Kontinuez

:cool::thumbsup:

hör ihn in letzter zeit wieder mehr.
ich weiß noch wie ich meiner schwester,die bis dahin dachte alle hip hopper sind komplette idioten ein interview von pac gezeigt hat und sie sagte"gibt ja doch intelligente rapper.":D

Versteh ich gerade was falsch weil Letter 2 My Unborn ist ja nun schon sehr alt gab es doch sogar ein Video damals dazu oder liege ich gerade einfach nur falsch?

versteh ich jetzt nich warum regst du dich auf`?
is doch jetzt echt nix besonderes ... weil er tod is oder wie ??
der macht sicher ne fantastische figur wien plastischer chirurg

Es geht darum dass er seit 15 Jahren tot ist. Was für ein schäbiger Mensch muss man sein um mit sowas an Geld ranzukommen?

Für mich fast der beste Pac-Track allerzeiten !!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

und hier nochmal live:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

warum sagt pac am anfang dass das nas beat wäre und er ihn jetzt auf seinem eigenen beat zerstören wird ? habe nie nas über diesen beat rappen hören....

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
der beat klingt n bisschen wie der von "if i ruled the world", aber das is der doch nich...

Stimmt, da ist echt ne ungemeine Ähnlichkeit! Gleiches Sample?!

Zurück
Oben Unten