Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar "My Mind Drifts"

Kendrick Lamar has the West Coast on his back at the moment and is showing no signs of slowing down in the near future. He recently blessed Peter Rosenberg with a short verse for his What's Poppin Vol. 1 mixtape and the product of that collaboration is "My Mind Drifts." The Quartermaine track is a smooth, instrospective look into Kendrick's inner thoughts while keeping the flow slow throughout every bar so people can pay attention.

Wie großartig :thumbsup:

Hier übrigens das "C4" Tape aus den Zeiten als er noch als K. Dot unterwegs war: http://www.dubcnn.com/mixtapes/kdot-c4/

Die "Kendrick Lamar EP" ist übrigens auch saustark.

Edit: Kendrick ist bei der diesjährigen BET Cypher dabei!

Cypher # 5 – B.o.B, Kendrick Lamar, Machine Gun Kelly, Tech N9ne and Big K.R.I.T

http://www.djpremierblog.com/2011/0...rs/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Ich hab jetzt erst entdeckt, dass er das "Daykeeper" Instrumental von Foreign Exchange komplett vergewaltigt hat :eek:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Wie böse diese Hook doch ist. K. Dot macht jeden Track um ein vielfaches besser!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ich komm die cole und k.dot collabo nicht klar... ich brauch die temptation full hq version JETZT!!!!!!!

K. Dot swears the album is in the mixing phase and recalls his first session with the West Coast veteran.

Kendrick Lamar has previously spoken on working with Dr. Dre for his elusive Detox, but promises that the near mythical album is on the way. During an interview with Shade 45’s Sway Calloway, K. Dot said that the LP is getting mixed and that he’s unsure of how many songs he wrote will make the final cut.

“Detox is getting mixed. That’s all I can say. It’s getting mixed. I could say anything about Detox, nobody would ever believe me,” he said. “I got a few. I don’t know what’ll stick, as of yet. The creative process is so crazy as far as going in there and narrowing down all these songs. Thousands of songs.”

He also spoke on Dre’s work ethic, explaining that he expects nothing but the best from himself and his collaborators. “Perfection. Dre is the ultimate perfectionist. He’s not scared. He hears sounds that the average human being can’t even equate with the human ear. I’ve been in sessions with him. It’s perfection,” he stated, recalling his first session with Dre. “You know what’s crazy, on some real shit? I thought I’d be nervous as hell. But I walked in that studio and I was ready, 100 percent ready. He greeted me like a regular cat and made me feel comfortable.”

Joe Budden x eLZhi x Phonte x Kendrick Lamar

A couple days ago, it looked like Joey, eLZhi and Blu were gonna be on a record. But after today’s events on Twitter, the final lineup seems to be the artists listed above. And if you’re following Joe you know this is far from the end. Everyone from Slug (of Atmosphere), Brother Ali, Kno (of CunninLynguists), Tech N9ne, Statik Selektah, Z-Ro, Big K.R.I.T., Blu, Skyzoo and more are set to appear on his upcoming #FeaturePresentation project (that he’ll be releasing to his fans for the low low price of free .99). I’m jumping on the phone with him tomorrow to discuss an exclusive release for the dopehouse, etc. And I’ll be sure to keep y’all in the loop as more information becomes available.

Zurück
Oben Unten