Fashawn

Endlich Neuigkeiten :thumbsup:

The Ecology kommt am 30. September; Executive Producers Exile & Hecktik
UND: Fashawn ist jetzt beim Mass Appeal Imprint von Nas gesignt :thumbsup:

To all my friends, family and fans, I just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for believing in my talents. I never thought as a kid growing up in small Fresno, California that this day would come. THANK YOU NAS.. I have officially signed with his Mass Appeal Label.. The Ecology will be in stores September 30th Executive produced by Exile and Hecktik just like Boy Meets World. When life hits you the hardest it's those times you gotta believe and keep dreaming that your destiny is meant to happen.. To every artist Section 8, Graf, Brav, Dirty Money, Pay Per View Kid, Planet Asia, Exile, Evidence, Alchemist, Blu, MURS, Rakaa, SAS, Sean Price, Zion I, Wiz Khalifa, DJ Babu, Punit Dhesi, DJ Green Lantern, Mick Boogie, One Records, Duck Down Records, etc.. THANK YOU.. I'm excited for this chapter of my career to begin and I want to say Thank you to Aren Hekimian for believing in me from day 1 and never giving up on me and to my Daughter and Girl for standing by me through the ups and downs. It is officially the Beginning all over again and I hope to leave my mark in the culture for generations to come.. ‪#‎GRIZZLYCITY‬ ‪#‎TheEcology‬ ‪#‎MASSAPPEAL‬

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.29656/title.nas-signs-fashawn-to-mass-appeal-imprint

Markis Precise - Kiss The Ring (feat. Elzhi & Fashawn)
[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/empiredistribution/markis-precise-kiss-the-ringfeat-elzhi-fashawn[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Post das mal hier, weil es kein Exile Thread gibt und Fashawn im Video auftaucht:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So Wundervoll!:thumbsup:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Boaz ft. Crooked I, MURS & Fashawn – Like This (West Coast Remix)
[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/boazofficial/like-this-west-coast-remix[/SOUNDCLOUD]

10432559_10152849937459526_5376073533330240218_n.jpg

Das ist mal eine geile "Entschuldigung" für das ständige Verschieben seines Albums. :D

Aus dem Free Album von Alchemist und Fashawn :thumbsup:

Man sollte wohl nicht mehr mit dem angekündigten "Mass Appeal" Sampler rechnen, oder?!

"The Ecology" erscheint in Deutschland laut HHV und Amazon jetzt definitiv am 27.02.2015, in den Staaten bereits drei Tage zuvor. Wurde offiziell von Fash via Twitter bestätigt. Ich mach mir vor lauter Vorfreude fast in die Buxe.

Tracklist:
1. Guess Who’s Back (prod. Beewirks)
2. Confess (prod. Exile)
3. Something to Believe Feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc (prod. DJ Khalil)
4. Higher (prod. Exile)
5. To Be Young Feat. BJ The Chicago Kid (prod. Exile)
6. Golden State of Mind Feat. Dom Kennedy (prod. Exile)
7. Letter F (prod. The Alchemist)
8. Place to Go (prod. Exile)
9. Man of the House (prod. Quince Tones & Jo Caleb)
10. Out The Trunk (prod. Exile)
11. It’s A Good Thing Feat. Aloe Blacc & Choosey (prod. Exile)
12. Mother (prod. Exile)
13. F.T.W. (prod. Exile)

Das Intro kann man im Netz schon hören. Yeeessssss!!!

Zurück
Oben Unten