Kanye West III

Hey hat hier jemand irgend eine ahnung wann und und wo man tickets für kayne in london 2016 kaufen kann ? Hab online schon bei ein paar websites geguckt und nichts gefunden aber vielleicht weiß hier jemand ja ob schon was angekündigt ist (will die tickets verschenken also würde ein termin ohne vorbestellung schon ausreichen)
lg

fucking hell haha
weiß du ab wann die ungefähr in den verkauf gehen sollen ? bei den ganzen ticket anbietern stehen noch keine termine für kanye nach september drin :(

ganz schön steif wie der den kinderwagen schiebt no homo.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
This has come courtesy of UMG. These titles, plus the tracks themselves, have been sent to Youtube plus various other music and file hosting sites hopefully cut down on early leaks. If any tracks are posted, the audio will be muted. I know nothing about the album aside from this, I am not in a position to listen to it. Nobody knows the release date either, we did not receive that information. The album is finished and in the hands of various sites, so I would reasonably assume the release date would be imminent due to this. This is also me judging by previous occasions. We received this about a week ago. In case you are wondering, that is why Fade is not available on most sites. We do not know the title, it was not sent to us in the email. We did not receive the album titles the last few times UMG has done this, so this does not mean the album is not yet titled.

"Wolves (ft. Sia, Ty Dolla $ign & Vic Mensa)"
"The Deep Blue"
"Fade (ft. Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign)"
"It Can Only End Badly (ft. Drake & Maejor)"
"Hamartia (ft. Assassin, Chance the Rapper, & Fredo Santana)"
"Slap Some Sense (ft. Future, Lil Wayne & Travi$ Scott)"
"I Feel Like That (ft. Justin Vernon)"
"Don't Ask"
"Top Down"
"Just Believe (ft. BJ the Chicago Kid & Theophilus London)"
"Autopilot (ft. James Blake, Jay Z, Montana of 300 & Young Chop)"
"Miracle"
"Your Vibe (ft. Allan Kingdom, Curtis Williams, French Montana & Ty Dolla $ign)"
"Peace on the Edge (ft. Niykee Heaton & Ty Dolla $ign)"
Quelle:https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3lla1f/kanye_west_untitled_tracklisting/

Sieht plausiebel aus :hmm

unbenanntcds8c.png

Der soll das sing dropen endlich,besser als WATTBA wird es auf alle fälle sein. Und ich brauch ne tour :mad:

This has come courtesy of UMG. These titles, plus the tracks themselves, have been sent to Youtube plus various other music and file hosting sites hopefully cut down on early leaks. If any tracks are posted, the audio will be muted. I know nothing about the album aside from this, I am not in a position to listen to it. Nobody knows the release date either, we did not receive that information. The album is finished and in the hands of various sites, so I would reasonably assume the release date would be imminent due to this. This is also me judging by previous occasions. We received this about a week ago. In case you are wondering, that is why Fade is not available on most sites. We do not know the title, it was not sent to us in the email. We did not receive the album titles the last few times UMG has done this, so this does not mean the album is not yet titled.

"Wolves (ft. Sia, Ty Dolla $ign & Vic Mensa)"
"The Deep Blue"
"Fade (ft. Post Malone & Ty Dolla $ign)"
"It Can Only End Badly (ft. Drake & Maejor)"
"Hamartia (ft. Assassin, Chance the Rapper, & Fredo Santana)"
"Slap Some Sense (ft. Future, Lil Wayne & Travi$ Scott)"
"I Feel Like That (ft. Justin Vernon)"
"Don't Ask"
"Top Down"
"Just Believe (ft. BJ the Chicago Kid & Theophilus London)"
"Autopilot (ft. James Blake, Jay Z, Montana of 300 & Young Chop)"
"Miracle"
"Your Vibe (ft. Allan Kingdom, Curtis Williams, French Montana & Ty Dolla $ign)"
"Peace on the Edge (ft. Niykee Heaton & Ty Dolla $ign)"
Quelle:https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/comments/3lla1f/kanye_west_untitled_tracklisting/

Sieht plausiebel aus :hmm
I doubt it

Zurück
Oben Unten