Rap Gossip International

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Whoo Kid beeft mit Meek Mill weil Whoo Kid 1 Witz gemacht hat den Meek nicht witzig fand.

Waka not amused

the game und lloyd banks wieder cool miteinander.

ifwt_50.png

• losangelesconfidentialIn response to "50"....... When I heard banks was in Dubai, I told my niggas, "we're goin thru to holla".... My team thought I was on some bullshit & thought we was going thru to kick off some bullshit... I then told them, "Naw, we ain't on that... We on the other side of the world enjoying ourselves, 1/2 y'all ain't never even left LA... So we gone go thru, show banks party love & im going to personally let him know that me & him are ... It's been 11 years since I seen banks & the funny thing is, I told myself.. When I got there I was going to go off his energy... & when we seen each other, it was instantly all good energy, so we chopped it.. threw back a few dranks & took a flick for old times sake to kill the negativity & tension that had once tore one of the GREATEST RAP GROUPS ever apart !!! At some point, you gotta be a MAN about certain situations so last night that's what I decided to do.. It was MY DECISION !!! Whether Buck, gone admit it or not... I talk to that toller Typ all the time.. As recent as few months ago when I was in Nashville & it was all love.... Don't front now my toller Typ... This is ME !!! As for me & you "50"... Our past has proven we could both get on some gangsta shit if need be, being that lives have been lost on both sides..... Lives have been taken from friends, & fathers taken from kids.. Which could've easily been MY LIFE or YOURS..... If you choose to ignore the GROWN MAN approach & continue to harbor HATE for me & my side... That's your decision. I can't speak for Banks, but my pride was swallowed last night along with a shot of Hennesey in that club...... Whatever it's gone be is what it's gone be, I said my peace #HateItOrLoveIt

Ich weiss noch diese Dip it low Zeiten, dieses dauer gedankenwichserei.
Hätte es damals dieses Video gegeben......cüüüüüüüsch

verstehe nicht was in den frauen vorgeht, die sowas durchziehen.
ein arschloch muss nach arschloch aussehen. dazu gehört auch die farbe.

IS THIS REAL LIFE? :eek:
die creepy oma, die die anus & domestos story erklärt, hat so einen "ich bringe vergifteten kuchen auf die schulfeier mit" vibe.

• mr_camron#KarenCivilIsALiar I've haven't went in on Karen ever and been proud of what she's accomplished.. Even if she's lied and stole to get there.. But u not gonna put me in ya bullshit.. Despite what people think Jay-Z and I were not enemies.. He signed off on mad projects we did.. When he didn't have too.. And showed my crew love.. It wasn't till I Left DefJam (not kicked out) till we fell out..and I still respect his hustle and business savvy.. And what he's accomplished.. With that out the way.. Karen civil worked for me and never gave us a shoutout or anything.. And that's fine.. But don't LIE.. I never got kicked out of anywhere.. LA Reid was kind of enough to let me out the deal once he got to def jam.. Cause I had a 5 million dollar deal waiting for me at Warner bros.. And LA Reid begged me to stay.. But I had to grab that bag.. (Thx LA) this story Karen is telling is just another one of her lies..she stole 60k from my cousin @darealdukedagod (and we still have all the bank statements if u wanna Pursue this KAREN) and has yet to pay him back.. And it's my money as well cause it was from my company.. I don't want or need ya money.. But u should have payed duke back by now.. But since u wanna lie.. I pull everything out.. And put u on blast!! Stop lying and stealing.. #IllTakeItThere #UwasntThere#SheWas

Zurück
Oben Unten