Rap Gossip International

67326168_1198080983736261_384340207954034688_n.jpg

Ross' comments: "Honestly, I'm a businessman. If 50 Cent still had value, I may have been done it. But not being funny, homie just ain't that dude no more," he explained. "We was riding through L.A. smoking to 'Hate It or Love It' yesterday. That shit was dope. We was saluting Cool & Dre, that's Miami who did the production. Game, 50 Cent... That was dope. If he was still making music like that, of course."

He continued, "Drake could hit me, and say, 'Rozay I got 50 on the record.' And if he was still dope like he was eight years ago? Rozay will lace that."

50 Cent response: When asked if he would ever collaborate with Ross, Fifty replied, "I never made music with him. I don't have interest in making music with him."

He continued, "A lot of these guys, even when you make reference to music culture and stuff like that, they're one-trick ponies, so they're going to be gone. In hip-hop, they say it's not what have you done, what have you done for me lately, right? So you could get next to the guys that got momentum and try and survive based on that. But, it's not a lot going on there."

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/08/50-cent-responds-to-rick-ross-value-comments

Rozay vs. Fiddy reloaded

https://apnews.com/09fcf75c38d649279138e00bcaf864ac

STOCKHOLM (AP) — A witness in the A$AP Rocky assault case revised her story from initial police reports, testifying in a Swedish court Friday that she didn’t actually see the American rapper hitting a man with a bottle.

The young woman and her friend, testifying anonymously, were questioned via video link at Stockholm District Court.

Witness testimonies were the highlight of the third day of the trial where the 30-year-old rapper, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, and two other suspects are accused by prosecutors of beating 19-year-old Mustafa Jafari on June 30. The rapper’s bodyguard, identified as Timothy Leon Williams, also testified Friday.

Whether or not Jafari, who got into an argument with Mayers’ entourage in Stockholm, was hit with parts or a whole bottle has become one of the key issues at the trial.

Both women who testified Friday maintained their previous statements to police that they saw Mayers and his partners beating and kicking Jafari.

But one of the women recanted what she witnessed with the bottle. She said she heard the bottle being crushed, though she couldn’t say whether Mayers’ entourage threw the bottle to the ground or hit Jafari with it.

She said she didn’t see Mayers holding a bottle during the scuffle. Her friend testified that she didn’t see anyone hitting Jafari with a bottle.

“I knew something’s not right about him. I’m noticing it because I’m a bodyguard,” Williams said in English. “And now, I’m looking at him like, ‘Yo, what’s wrong with you?’ I’m looking at him and saw that his eyes were really glossy, like he’s on something.”

Williams then went on to explain the details of the brawl, explaining how he grabbed Jafari by the shoulders and took him away from Mayers and the rest of his crew.

Mayers had also testified earlier this week that he suspected Jafari and his friend were under the influence of some drug, which officials have not yet commented on.

Puffs ehemaliger Bodyguard packt ein paar Details aus, unter anderem dass Diddy Frauen schlägt und seine eigene Mutter beleidigt und angeschrien hat

Back
Top Bottom