Gallant

“I’m doing things different this time around. I was a little closed off … now I want to take in more.”

[...]

Between then and now, Gallant wrote more than 100 songs to get to where he wanted to be creatively with his next project. “I feel like I’ve done three different albums with three different palettes before this one,” he says. “Going back in eight-month increments, I saw the different vibes that I was messing with, but they were all trying to get to the same idea. That’s a process I never had the opportunity to go through before.”

Gallant has also become more open to the collaboration process. While not ready to reveal specific names yet, he acknowledges working with a lot more producers and artists than on the first album. “I was more insular and analytical then,” he recalls, “thinking and asking a lot of questions. But this time, it’s a lot more about feeling than thinking. That’s a massive shift for me.”

The one constant, Gallant promises, is his emotive falsetto. “It’s still there but I’m playing around with a bunch of different shades performance-wise.”

[...]

“Instead of being so critical of myself,” he adds, “I’m exploring more sides of what I’ve wanted to say musically. And for the first time, I think, people will actually see me.”

Hurt bzw. Hips :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kurz und knackiges Ding (10 Songs, etwas mehr als 30 Minuten), aber erster Durchgang sehr gut.

Top5 Stimme momentan.

Habs jetzt paar mal durch. Wirklich sehr gut geworden.

Obwohl ich die Singles teils kaputt gehört habe, kann man sich alles im Album Kontext super geben.

Back
Top Bottom