7 - Slackin' on Yo Pimpin'
8 - What You Want feat. Bar-None & Von. G
9 - Boss Bitch
10 - Creepin' feat. Corrosion
11 - Cock It Man
12 - Womb to the Tomb feat. The Raise Up Click
13 - Raise Up Army feat. Corrosion
14 - Can't Nobody Do It Better feat. Corrosion & Kokaine

Das 14-Track-starke Album der Rapperin aus Memphis überzeugt durch düstere, harte Downsouth-Beats und die aggressiven, schnellen Flows von Boss Bitch.

Wem der Stuff von Gangsta Boo oder La Chat gefällt findet hier sicher sein Nonplusultra.

Da kannste lange suchen...wirste sehr selten finden. ;)

Such mal bei google danach...dann kommt ´ne Ami-Page bei der man die CD bestellen kann.

This is the same Boss Bitch that rapped on the Manson Family, I was really surprize to find out she already had an album out nationwide. I thought this one was an underground album put out by street smart but I guess not. I doesnt feature any Memphis niggas on it and I really dont know where this lady is from but I am gonna put her in with the Memphis niggas. They talk alot about Memphis in this album but I think they might be from St Louis. The first cut "Warning" is just a lyrical warning, nothing but talking and sh**. Then after that there is a little intro introducing the the Raise Up Clique - which is her click i guess -- they are just talking and sh***y. "Tear It Up" featuring Corrosion is the first really cut--this chorus says --tear the club up-get buck get buck--mane this bitch starts off this cut flowing her ass off like La Chat -- this b*tch is spitting straight gangsta sh** and flowing fast as f*** - the beat is banging also, then these niggas Corrosion comes in and flows fast as f*** with a few nice verses.

"Why You Hatin" is the next cut, it features Jason, Coop & Smikes... The beat is pretty tight and the lyrics are really nice -- Boss Bitch dont rap on this song but its still tight. "Pscyho" is the next cut and it features Krazy K and Boss Bitch goes the f*** off on this cut -- she is spittin straight dope - she is kinda yelling and rappin at the same time - very crunk cut - this b*tch will get you buck for sure and she can flow fast as f*** also. "I Told You" is the next cut and its has a bomb as beat - and this b*tch is flowing so cold, you gotta hear this sh** -- she is on La Chats level maybe even higher. After that is "Slackin On Yo Pimpin" and it starts off with some toller Typ singing the chorus then Boss Bitch comes in and drops some bomb lyrics and vocals - she rips sh** up on this track.

"What You Want" is up next and it featurs Bar-None and Von G....whoever these niggas rapping on this cut are pretty tight, they drop nice lyrics and are good on the mic also, then Boss Bitch drops a really nice verse. The song "Boss Bitch" is track 9 and its really nice--I cant believe I like a female album this much, the beat is super crunk and she is super crunk on this - gangsta sh** talking bout robbing niggas and killing b*tches ---- very crunk. "Creepin" is next up and it features Corrosion and the beat on this shit is bangin - whoever does the production for these kats is on point cuz the beats are all crunk..this song is tight as f***, this toller Typ is really nice.

"Cock It Man" starts off with some toller Typ droppin a really nice verse, then Boss Bitch comes in a tears shit up very proper - mane this b*tch is too cold. There is some other niggas that rap on this cut also that do really nice -- I wish I knew these niggas names so I could give them credit. "Womb To The Tomb" features the Raise Up Clique and this is a pretty nice song but Boss Bitch is yelling a little too much but the other niggas come in and do a really tight job. "Raise Up Army" features these tight niggas Corrosion again - I am beginning to believe they Corrosion is made up of 2 niggas - both of them are tight -- they have a fast flowing Street Smart type of style to them - very nice.

The last cut is called "Cant Nobody Do It Better" and it features Kokaine and Corrosion-this is a very nice cut also, its has a nice lil beat and some nice vocals. Overall this is the best solo female album I have ever heard. This bitch would rip Gangsta Boo apart in Boo's prime-you have to peep this s*** to understand what level this b*tch is on. She dont have no love makin type of sh** on here just gangsta sh** like La Chat drops. These other niggas she has on this album are crunk as f*** also.. I am gonna try to get their other albums.. Pick this up right away -- I guarantee you will like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ja das neue Album ist auch schon draussen ''Boss Bytch - men's best friend'' !!!!

ich dachte "men's best friend" kommt erst ende juli... ??

hier ein deutsches review zu dem album...

www.ugrap.de

--- die frau ist wirklich gut...

@mc masterkillah: hahah, "geile" homepage...

ich kriege heute noch "twisted" *händereib* halt erstmal mp3 aber was solls

Falls jemand noch das Boss Bitch - Psycho käuflich erwerben will, schreibe mir bitte ne email an puddah@web.de !!
Ist erst gestern für nen sehr stolzen Preis bei Ebay rausgegangen...so gierig (32.50€) bin ich gar nicht...:p

Back
Top Bottom