Saigon

laut dem neuen hiphopgame interview ist er selbst nicht mehr sehr überzeugt vom albumrelease am 4.12.:(

das label wollte es schon rausbringen, saigon selbst will dass es später erscheint.

das label wollte es schon rausbringen, saigon selbst will dass es später erscheint.
Das ist mir schon klar, aber das Album hätte eigentlich schon seit nem 1/2 Jahr draußen sein müssen! Verschieben wegen der Releaseflut im 4.Quartal finde ich auch scheiße, denn scheiß doch auf die Verkaufszahlen, nur die Musik ist wichtig!
Die wahren Fans werden das Album eh kaufen egal wenn es erscheint und von diesen hat Saigon sicherlich schon einige, also muss er nicht so drauf achten, dass das Album auch im Mainstream erfolgreich ist.

Das ist mir schon klar, aber das Album hätte eigentlich schon seit nem 1/2 Jahr draußen sein müssen! Verschieben wegen der Releaseflut im 4.Quartal finde ich auch scheiße, denn scheiß doch auf die Verkaufszahlen, nur die Musik ist wichtig!
Die wahren Fans werden das Album eh kaufen egal wenn es erscheint und von diesen hat Saigon sicherlich schon einige, also muss er nicht so drauf achten, dass das Album auch im Mainstream erfolgreich ist.

genau...also dass saigon jetz wegen der konkurenz im 4. quartal sein album nochmals verschiebt...also da muss ich mir echt an den kopf fassen...jetzt meckert der junge jahre lang rum warum dass scheiß ding nich rauskommt und jetz könnte es kommen und er pusst rum wegen dem gedränge im dezember....aber andererseits glaub ich nich dass er wirklich die entscheidungsmacht hat wann sein album rauskommen soll...und für das label ist es definitiv besser es nochmal auf frühjahr zu verschieben....ich mein im dezember kommen schon paar üble dinger aufn markt...

Das Album ist ja noch nicht fertig...Just Blaze muss noch ein paar Beats perfektionieren, sagt er. (Erinnert mich an eine gewisse Person, die das schon seeehr lange macht :D)

Tracklist zu "Moral of the Story":

1.Come on Baby Remix feat. Jay Z & Swizz Beatz
2.What a Life feat. Tre Williams
3.The South, The West, The East Coast
4.Saigon meets Just Blaze
5.Get Mine and Go
6.Wake Up
7.In a Mess
8.I know
9.Homegirl feat. Al B Sure
10.Who Can Get Busy feat. Grand Puba
11.Anybody Can Get It
12.How We Get Down
13.Ryders (Da Ville to Da Stuy) feat. Memphis Bleek
14.Wanna Know feat. Obie Trice
15.Rap and Bullshit pt 2
16. Reason, Season, Lifetime feat. Jovan Dais
17.Just Blaze Speaks

sind ja doch ein paar tracks dabei die man schon kennt...

Saigon and Tru Life recording album together

Longtime friends Saigon and Tru Life are joining forces to record an album together and are going to keep fans up-to-date on the recording of the album exclusively through HipHopGame.

“I feel like we’re just trying to bring a breath of fresh air back to the game,” Tru Life told HipHopGame. “People have been missing out on the music and there’s a lot of drama. Artists aren’t getting along with each other and me and Sai have been close friends before everything else. We have two different, huge fanbases and we’re just bringing that together to bring the people good music. That’s what we’re bringing – good music. We just felt like we wanted to give this to New York City and the whole world and blast this out on HipHopGame. This is just about music – no drama, just music.”

“We’re using what got us here, and that’s our talent,” Saigon said. “Our talent put us in this situation to get our music out there. At times we get sidetracked by the bullshit, but we have to bring it back to what made me love hip-hop and that’s the genuine shit, not the gimmicky shit. The radio is pretty much destroying hip-hop. The bullshit music is ****ing it up because now everybody feels like they can do it. When everybody can do something, it gets so diluted and the music won’t be as potent. We’re not even going to call this a mixtape. We’re doing an album together.”

Being that Tru Life and Saigon were friends before their careers took off, the chemistry should not be a problem. “I just feel like you haven’t heard two people with that chemistry in a long time, like Capone N Noreaga,” Tru Life said. “When me and Saigon get together, it’s so easy. We can go in the studio with no ideas and come out with a hit record.”

“If people are familiar with the music we’ve done together, then they know it’s phenomenal, like ‘Yep Yep’ and ‘Bust Your Gunz’,” Saigon said. “There’s joints we never even put out that we did that are crazy. Everybody who ****s with me and my brother, look out for this because it’s going to be something crazy. It’s all going to be documented on HipHopGame. You’re going to be able to see how we do it. We don’t just beat up on rappers. We make good music.”

“It’s history in the making!” Tru Life added.

Gute Sache, aber der Junge soll jetzt mal lieber "Greatest Story Never Told" releasen :mad:

Zurück
Oben Unten