The Harlem Diplomats - It's More Than Just Music! I

ach die guten alten smack dvd sachen, da hab ich auch einiges auf dem rechner von ^^

Er meint es wohl so,dass dieser Casper den Beat nicht wert ist.
Sehe ich im übrigen auch ähnich,das könnte mit dem richtigen Rapper so ein unglaubliches Teil sein...

ich finds gut das auch mal unbekannte künstler gut produzierte beats haben, ist ja keine selbstverständlichkeit mehr ;)

Aber wenn man sich jetzt mal die Shuko und P Produktionen anhört..
Junge Junge! N Juelz auf dem Casper Beat usw. wär was!
Hat Irgendwie diesen Heatmakerz Vibe in meinen Ohren!
Wer is mit mir ?

A.S.K (ja 3) schrieb:
Wer is mit mir ?

I got you son!

:D

A.S.K (ja 3) schrieb:
Wer is mit mir ?

That's what I'm talking about ! :D

juelz auf 'nem hyphy beat wie auf der ''my ghetto report card'' --> nice.

wollt nur ma fragen ob jemand weiß was für neue sachen aus dem hause dipset angekündigt sind.mixtapes????alben?????????killa season 2?????????????liefert ma bitte ne paar dates

three weeks later recorded his first song. Today he is a few mixtapes and a debut album deep into the game. You already know what it is, Shine Magazine and JR Writer.

Shine: So, what's good man?

JR Writer: Ain't sh*t, just working man, same o' sh*t. Ready for this album History in the Making, July 11th, to drop.

Shine: Who's on the album?

JR Writer: Everybody from Dipset. I got the whole team on there. I got Nichole Wray, I got Lil' Wayne, and Paul Wall. Other than that it's all me.

Shine: When is the next "Writer's Block" mixtape dropping?

JR Writer: I just dropped a part three, so I am going to wait until after the album to drop the next one. I don't want to rush it. I want it to be better than part three.

Shine: Where did you get the title for your mixtape?

JR Writer: It's a metaphor for writer's block. When other rappers and other writers hear my music they catch writer's block. And basically "Writer's Block" is bringing you to my hood, where I came from, and me.

Shine: Speaking of writer's block does that ever happen to you?

JR Writer: Nah, this is natural for me.

Shine: What was it like recording your first song three weeks after meeting Cam?

JR Writer: It was lovely man. It was a dream come true. You know because I'm from Harlem, and Cam is one of the rappers that I grew up listening to. Doing music with him and watching him in the studio is a good thing.

Shine: Is the album going to be through Koch?

JR Writer: It's going to be through Koch/Diplomats.

Shine: Is this your last album with Koch?

JR Writer: I don't know. We gonna' see. After this one works out. But you know business is business and after that I am free.

Shine: Who's doing production on the album?

JR Writer: I got Dame Grease <> , and a bunch of up and coming producers. I just got a joint from Green Lantern last night. I might do it tonight and just submit it for the album.

Shine: Who do you listen to outside of your group?

JR Writer: I listen to a lot of dudes. T.I. got a hot album, Lil' Wayne got a hot album, Kiss is hot, Fabolous is hot.

Shine: Do you do any business outside of music?

JR Writer: I do clothing business. I just did a commercial for Pelle Pelle.

Shine: You know ya'll mad entrepreneurial over there yo...

JR Writer: Yeah yeah, hell yeah. Definitely. A lot of clothing line things.

Shine: So is there anything you want the fans to know about you that they don't already know?

JR Writer: First of all go get the album. Then I'll love you. By the time you listen to the album you will know who JR Writer is. You will have a couple of things to listen to whether it is in your car, house, or club. You will have that crack. You will have that crack in your possession and you will know it's JR Writer. And I am about to drop another album. It's nothing.

Shine: Any last words or shout outs?

JR Writer: Just July 11th, History in the Making. The whole set. Killa, Hell Rell. Look out for Hell Rell project, it's coming real soon. And basically look out for my mixtape sh*t and my album. July 11th it's going to be crazy. Holla at me. Dipset.

Super Interview

hell yeah!!

Aber 11 July wird sicher wieder nix so oft wie etwas verschoben wird bei den dips....tippe auf ende july/ anfang august:D

J.R Writer - History In The Making (11. Juli)
Hell Rell - For The Hell Of It (August)
Jim Jones - Summer Was fun (September)
Diplomatic Immunity 3 (September / Oktober)
40 Cal-Broken Safety Mixtape (Coming Soon)

Ich glaub mit einem genauem Datum zu den jeweiligen Releases lassen sie es fort an lieber :cool:

A.S.K (ja 3) schrieb:
J.R Writer - History In The Making (11. Juli)
Hell Rell - For The Hell Of It (August)
Jim Jones - Summer Was fun (September)
Diplomatic Immunity 3 (September / Oktober)
40 Cal-Broken Safety Mixtape (Coming Soon)

Ich glaub mit einem genauem Datum zu den jeweiligen Releases lassen sie es fort an lieber :cool:

uns steht noch ein richtig gutes dipset jahr ins haus :D :D

Waren nicht noch ein Album von Hell Rell und J.R. Writer zusammen geplant, sowie ein Mixtape von Jha Jha?
Und von Money Mike ist ja bis jetzt auch noch nichts raus oder geplant.....
aber ich glaube da erwartet uns echt noch viel :p

Zurück
Oben Unten