Aftermath Music I

young buck wird auch floppen, nur fifty und eminem vielleicht auch bishop können aftermath aus der scheiße helfen,finde ich.

vanbommel die trommel

vanbommel2000 schrieb:
young buck wird auch floppen, nur fifty und eminem vielleicht auch bishop können aftermath aus der scheiße helfen,finde ich.

vanbommel die trommel

denke ich auch,eminem,d.dre und 50 cent verkaufen viel die anderen aber nichts

young buck denke ich wird auch nbicht so hammer werden im moment ist einfach der wurm drin mit der g-unit vielleicht sind die leute einfach übersättigt und brauchen neue künstler ich hätte noch gewartet bevor ich die ganzen alben releast hätte

Neues Raekwon Interview
The Breakdown sprach mit Raekwon über seinen Move zu Aftermath, HipHop, Wu Tang und vieles mehr.

Neues G.A.G.E. Mixtape
Sein neues Mixtape "CEO Of The East" könnt ihr euch nun endlich auf G.A.G.E.'s Myspace Page bestellen.

Download Bishop Lamont Mixtape
Jetzt ist es endlich da - Das neue Mixtape "N*gga noize" von Bishop Lamont.

--> komplette News auf www.Aftermathmusic.de

Am 25.03.2007 wird der wichtigste Musikpreis Deutschlands, der Echo, im Palais am Funkturm Berlin verliehen.

Busta Rhymes "The Big Bang" und Eminem "The Re-Up" sind in der Kategorie Hip Hop / RnB International für den Echo nominiert. Alle Informationen findet ihr auf der offiziellen Echo Webseite http://www.echo-deutscher-musikpreis.de/

Young Buck in Schlägerei verwickelt

Young Buck prügelt sich schon mal fit für eventuelle Konfrontationen mit der Byrd-Gang und hat in einem New Yorker Club die Fäuste fliegen lassen. Nachdem eine Konversation mit nicht g-g-g-ganz so netten Worten in eine Schlägerei ausartete, gab er einfach nen Buck auf alles und mischte mit. Ein Zeuge berichtet:

"Es war einer dieser Kämpfe, wo jeder auf jeden losgeht. Young Buck looked like he wanted a piece of the action and started swinging punches, too."

So heftig haben er und seine Crew es dann wohl doch nicht schwingen lassen, denn laut Polizeibericht gab es keine Verletzten. Davon könnte sich Diddy mal eine Scheibe abschneiden!

Quelle : www.hiphop.de

david16 schrieb:
denke ich auch,eminem,d.dre und 50 cent verkaufen viel die anderen aber nichts

ja, aber das ist doch schon bemerkenswert, wieviel Dre, Em und 50 verkaufen. Die gehöre ja nicht nur zu den bestverkaufensten HipHoppern, sondern zu den meistverkaufensten Musikern.

Bauerbasement schrieb:
ja, aber das ist doch schon bemerkenswert, wieviel Dre, Em und 50 verkaufen. Die gehöre ja nicht nur zu den bestverkaufensten HipHoppern, sondern zu den meistverkaufensten Musikern.

Was im Falle von Fifty kein gutes Licht auf die Musikindustrie wirft...

BET.com: Let’s start with the books, and G-Unit Book imprint. Why did you decide to get into the publishing game?
50 Cent: I was approached by Jimmy [Iovine] about creating a film of my life story. I said I would explore the opportunity of creating a book. I actually had both of them come at the same time. So while Terry Winters was on tour with me compiling information to create the screenplay, Kris Ex was with me compiling information to create the book....I become a bigger reader as my travel schedule began to become so active, the magazines don’t make it all the way through the trip. You flip through, read the parts that are interesting, [but] then you just don’t go through the whole thing. So I started reading different novels and came across [Nikki Turner's] Hustler’s Wife and The Glamorous Life. They’re just books people gave and said, 'Hey, read this when you get on a flight.' I reached out after I completed [my book] From Pieces to Weight [which] made it to the top 10 publishing companies...So now I have an interest in publishing.

The cover says that you co-wrote these books with the authors. Who came up with the actual stories?
We actually sat together and went back and forth until we created the whole concept, and then I let them go creatively. I didn’t want to be so involved with the creative process that I’m changing lines, or I’m sitting there going, 'No, No, No, this should happen.' And I’m leading them into a direction where they don’t know where they are, and it makes it difficult to complete the process. [So] we sat down with each one of them. I read books that are written in my language....I don’t read the Bible enough because it says 'thou' and 'art' and 'thee.' I need the Bible that has the direct terms for me to actually absorb the information.

Are any of these stories based on any of your life, or on people that you know?
No, we took [from] different sources to actually create the story line.

And you're actually working on another book based on your life. Is that true?

Well, it’s like a table, so it has like all photographs from when I was a kid all the way [up] until now. It has different things in it like concerts and specific events that marked my idle thoughts at that point. Things were written around the actual photographs. And [readers] should look forward to 50 Laws of Power. I’m sure they’re familiar with Robert Greene, the author of 48 Laws of Power. He’s a great writer, so I collaborated with him and created this project.

The 48 Laws of Power has gotten a lot of criticism along with its praise. Some people say it's evil.
You know what it is, people internalize things differently. See, the people who were saying that that book is evil, will just read the law, because it says things directly. 'When you destroy, destroy completely.' If you don’t actually read the book...but when you actually read the comparisons and the stories--and he did the research to actually put to the actual law--it’s not that negative...Someone may take it and literally. These were some of the issues we ran into when we started 50 Laws of Power.

You recently shot a movie with Samuel L. Jackson which was pretty ironic because there was some bad blood between the two of you, no?
That happened during the release of Get Rich or Die Trying. I understand it now, because I got a little more insight on what happens in Hollywood. You have people who have studied acting for as long as they can remember, and they see people receive opportunities because [of] music, [such as] the opportunity to work with Jim Sheridan, when Samuel Jackson really wants to work with Jim Sheridan. I think it was more of a business statement. He’s saying 'I wouldn’t do a movie with a rapper' based on other rappers that he’s heard things about. He might have heard what DMX’s behavior on the set is, or someone else’s behavior. I can only say this now, because I would have said, 'what part was he going to play in the film, my Grandfather?' or 'was he going to be a crackhead in the film?' I would say things like that early on because I’m not understanding. If you don’t want to do it, then don’t do it. But they have their own little issues with people receiving those opportunities, because they feel like they aren’t credible. You've seen people come from the music format and establish themselves as great actors. We got Will Smith with the Pursuit of Happyness out right now. Queen Latifah established herself, LL, Ice Cube.

When is your new album coming out?
My new album should be out in the second quarter. I’m finishing it up now. Before I Self-Destruct.

What's the meaning behind that title?

It’s the history of entertainment. They build entertainers in order to destroy them for the sake of entertainment. I believe the process of me being destroyed is coming.

How long have you been in the business now?

4 years.

That's a pretty short life span for a Hip-Hop artist.

Yeah, but it’s a shorter life span because of how much success [I've had]. People don’t dislike you until you start doing good.

So when you first came out, you think everyone was just riding for the underdog?
Yeah, and I have been enduring a lot more than they actually understand. Like in 'Piggy Bank,' when I write, that’s just about artists. That’s about rappers that express discomfort with the success that I am having, because they can’t see themselves having a record that sells over 12 million in their career. LL right now is working on album thirteen. I am executive producing his new album. I’ve done what LL’s music career [did] on my first record.

Do you think that bothers LL?

Not at all. LL is the kind of person that is smart enough to see it and go, 'maybe you have something or information to offer me that allows me to take what I am doing to the next level.’ There is no one who’s shown more discipline in the music business than LL. Considering that the theme of his career was ‘Ladies Love Cool James,’ he has managed to keep himself at a point or position, where it’s still interesting for a woman to look at LL Cool J.

LL has spoken out against Jay-Z, before made the announcement that he was working with G-Unit. There were rumors that maybe there was a diss song in the works. What does 50 have to say about that?
LL, he is not in that space.

But are you in that space? Would you?

I would write a record if I felt, if I had feelings, I would just let everyone know how I feel, 'cause I'm direct. LL said ‘Jay-Z did a good job at marketing himself.’ For example, Jay-Z’s marketing plan was probably $20 million dollars. Nas’s was probably $2 million. You see what I am saying, so he did do a better job at promoting himself than anyone else on the record label, and it's obvious. It's plain as day. You saw the marketing campaign. It’s the best marketing campaign I have ever seen. You have to tip your hat to him in business. It says that he's on another level business-wise. He has changed my business mode. Believe me, there will be 20 million dollars spent on my next album.

h-town! schrieb:
Also jetzt mal ehrlich, wer liest denn das? Wenns hochkommt les ich die Überschrift...na gut, nicht bei dem Thema. :oops:

kp, ich habs auch nich gelesen^^ habs einfach nur kopiert damit die marks hier was zum reden ham^^

Zurück
Oben Unten