Aftermath Music I

G.A.G.E. & TIFFANY VILLARREAL
IMG_0450.jpg

an einem tag zwei alben nee mit sicherheit nicht das wäre strategisch sehr ungünstig ich meine wenn sie was verkaufen wollen machen sie das besser nciht warum sollten sie sich gegenseitig konkurrenz machen wer ist denn als feature bei D 12 drauf ???

King Pin said:
an einem tag zwei alben nee mit sicherheit nicht das wäre strategisch sehr ungünstig ich meine wenn sie was verkaufen wollen machen sie das besser nciht warum sollten sie sich gegenseitig konkurrenz machen wer ist denn als feature bei D 12 drauf ???

Obie Trice
Nate Dogg
50 Cent
Dina Rae
Three 6 Mafia
Fat Killahz
Big Herk

k-town minds said:
Obie Trice
Nate Dogg
50 Cent
Dina Rae
Three 6 Mafia
Fat Killahz
Big Herk

mhhh na ja keine überraschungen bis auf die three 6 mafia und ein optik crew member :)

G-Unot Killer said:
Auf Devil's Night war sie auf dem Track "Pimp Like Me"... ;)

aha gut zu wissen ist die eigentlich noch bei optik von der hört man gar nix mehr ???

am 19.06. kommmt Before I Self Destruct von 50 Cent raus
features gibts von :

Jay-Z
Eminem
Tony Yayo
Lloyd Banks
M.O.P.
Mobb Deep
Young Buck
Prodigy
Spider Loc
Ma$e

Things are about to get real crazy! The streets are buzzing with Bishop Lamont's new mixtape "toller Typ Noize", and controversy has already followed that buzz. It turns out that the west coast MC has been approached by the FBI over some concerns regarding the mixtape. There are even some rumors that Bill O. Riley has been quite angry at the content expressed on some of the tracks!

Controversy, however, is nothing new to Dr. Dre or his Aftermath team. Eyebrows have been raised from NWA to Eminem and will continue to do so over some fly new music creeping our way!

Bishop will soon be putting the final touches to his next mixtape album “Caltroit”, in which Bishop will share his lyrical talent with Black Milk from Detroit as well as a couple other surprises! Until then, be sure to pick up Bishop’s “toller Typ Noize” mixtape and Black Milk’s new album “Popular Demand”.

For more information on Bishop Lamont and the rest of the Aftermath staff, keep checking www.Aftermathmusic.com and join the international community at www.Aftermathmusic.info!

whats up people! Just dropping in for a sec to clear some things up. That info about our album is false. Actually, we haven't came up with any title yet. But it certainly will not be NBKs. on the production side, we haven't worked with half the people that's listed there. Only Three 6 and Swizz Beats are true. we plan to go back in the studio in 2 weeks with Slim and knock this album out. Peace yall, and thanks for the support

we're trying to work with the schedule right now. 50 is dropping this year and so is Slim, so you know its gonna be crazy up at Shady this year! We're hoping 4th quarter though. We got set back last year because our focus wasn't there. We were just frustrated,angry, and depressed. I think our album was going into a real dark stage. I think even darker than Devils Night.(which is my favorite D12 album) You'll still hear some of that with the finished product. like i said though, we're getting back in the lab to start back working on the album in a few weeks.

Quelle: Kuniva

Back
Top Bottom