Lil Wayne aka Weezy The Boss Thread

ich hätte mal eine frage zu einem song bei dem lil wayne auch dabei ist

der track heisst mind right und ausser ihm sind noch snoop und katt williams drauf

am anfang heisst es benny blanco beats ist das der von bozz?

Das Baby Cover ist wirklich das echte Carter 3 Cover :D

Hier neueste missInfo-rmationen:

It just looked too funny and too absurd to be the cover of a real album that your fans have been waiting for since forever. I thought any self-respecting rapper-eater with multiple tear drop tattoos would of course go the superthug imagery route, perhaps a drophead phantom in the middle of projects, maybe a little shirtlessness, some knots ‘o’ cash, perhaps a bag of mystery powder in arms reach?

But I was wrong. Earlier today, Simon Vozick-Levinson over at EW.com hit me because a label source told him that the baby album art was the real deal. (I like this part of his post: “I think I finally understand why last summer, the one time I talked to Wayne — shortly before he abruptly began screaming profanities for no apparent reason and hung up on me — he told me he’d been recording Tha Carter III ‘my whole life… I’d assumed it was just another semi-coherent boast, but I see now that he was being mad literal.”)

And then my own pal Big D, who runs with Lil Wayne at Universal confirmed: It was Weezy’s idea to take his baby photo and alter it for the Carter III cover.

DeWayne, I’ll never doubt you or your crazy juice again.

Ist das mit dem 6.6. nun offiziell ?? Bei amazon haben sie noch das alte datum (13.5.) drin.

Track gefällt mir ziemlich gut, umso ärgerlicher, dass tha carter III um einen monat verschoben wurde :mad:

Zurück
Oben Unten