Lil Wayne aka Weezy The Boss Thread

regulate

ist hier aktiv
IFWT-Lil-Wayne.jpg

Weezy :D:thumbsup:

haschpapi

Gold Status
diese komischen bunten leopardenhosen sind ganz übel.
das andere outfit geht ja abegsehen vond en weißen moonboots einigermaßen klar.

_joker

ist hier aktiv

FifthAce1

Babo
Supporter:in
feier ich, da kommt weezy wieder genauso hochnäsig und arrogant rüber, wie ich es hören will.

WeezyFan

ist hier aktiv
hat jemand nen guten proxy für Chrome?
sonst muss ich da wieder voll den act schieben

solang des geht

Last edited by a moderator:

_joker

ist hier aktiv
Hier nochmal auf vimeo:

[video=vimeo;35966831]http://vimeo.com/35966831[/video]

Trae92

Verwarnungsquiz Master 2022
Schönes Video, Track geht sowieso klar, überkrasse Hook von Bruno Mars.

FifthAce1

Babo
http://rapfix.mtv.com/2012/02/01/lil-wayne-justin-bieber-skateboard-studio/

Lil Wayne has been going hard at his skateboard game recently (even launching his new Trukfit clothing line) and this week the Young Money rapper paid a visit to Justin Bieber in the studio and even took some time for a skateboarding session with him. "Good time in the studio last night. back at it tonight. oh yeah...and big bro came thru...," Bieber tweeted, linking to a photo of him and Wayne with their skateboards. "and when i say big bro i mean @LilTunechi. #BELIEVE IT #family."

While it's unknown whether Wayne will appear on Bieber's album, a certain super-producer is definitely in the mix, according to another tweet: "in the studio with @timbaland and the crew. #creating... got a lot of things i want to write about. ready to make music."

And for those wondering how it all went in the studio, Bieber's longtime manager, Scooter Braun, filled fans in. "got great reports on the first night with @justinbieber and@timbaland," Braun tweeted. "Exciting stuff. heard YMCMB stopped by too. gonna be interesting."

friday

Moderation
Weezy redet seit seinem ersten Track überhaupt pausenlos übers Geld verdienen. Er machts richtig. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom