LP Kanye West - Graduation

graduation > finding forever hab ich das gefühl. die vorab tracks klingen viel innovativer und besser :) :cool:

Finding Forever ist ein Album das du "fühlen" musst, und das tust du nicht wenn dus dir über emule oder Rapidshare runterlädst ;)

Freu mich aber auch riesig auf das Kanye Album! Cant Tell Me Nothing ist der Wahnsinn! :eek:

Finding Forever ist ein Album das du "fühlen" musst, und das tust du nicht wenn dus dir über emule oder Rapidshare runterlädst ;)

Freu mich aber auch riesig auf das Kanye Album! Cant Tell Me Nothing ist der Wahnsinn! :eek:

ich glaube ich hab schon genug gründe gesagt, wieso finding forever nicht gekauft wird. außerdem hast du doch keinen blassen schimmer wie ich etwas höre, und wie ich etwas ''fühle''. nix gegen dich, aber lass mir einfach meine meinung und stell nicht solche theorien usw. auf.:rolleyes:

ist es jetz eig offiziell, dass es keine fast feats gibt?

Früher war Kanye überhaupt nicht meins.

Stronger und Cant tell me nothing sprechen mich aber zu 110 % an. Das Album werd ich wohl probehören müssen.

angeblich hat kanye das album gerade am freitag fertiggestellt.anscheinend sind noch tracks mit weezy("barry bonds") und dwele dazugekommen.das artwork wurde auch gerade erst gemacht.

:D

das wayne-feat. hätte er sich echt sparen können,hoffentlich stimmts nicht,auch wenn ein track mit dwele hammer wäre

edit:zum weezy track gibts ein snippet.ye benutzt wieder dieses vocalsample,das er schon bei "the people" und "wouldn't get far" benutzt hat.das nervt zwar,aber der beat ist hammer

NEW TRACK

Kanye West - Barry Bonds (Feat. Lil' Wayne) (Produced By Nottz) :

http://spinemagazine.com/music/august/kanyewest/barrybonds.mp3

der Track soll es laut www.spinemagazine.com noch aufs Album "Graduation" geschafft haben !!!

Kanye's Album fertig

Wie Kanye West's DJ A-Trak jetzt bekannt gab, hat Ye am Freitag die Aufnahmen zu seinem Album abgeschlossen. Angeblich sind zum bekannten Tracklisting noch zwei Tracks dazugekommen. Auf dem einen wird Weezy vertreten sein(auf welchem Album ist der eigentlich nicht,außer auf 50's?) und auf dem anderen Track Dwele. Zum Weezy Track ist auch schon ein Snippet im Netz aufgetaucht, der Track heißt "Barry Bonds". Desweiteren ist laut Gerüchten seitens allhiphop.com das finale Artwork zum Album fertig und somit wäre das Album dann bereit zur pünktlichen Veröffentlichung und zum großen "Showdown" gegen 50 Cent.

weezy track... hm. hätte nottz den beat mal lieber royce gegeben. find ich etz nicht sonderlich spektakulär.

ist der 50-kanye-"beef" eigentlich schon grund von abneigungen? immerhin hat kanye ja auch was aufm 50 album produziert.

Kommen die beiden alben von kaye und fifty eigentlich in den usa an dem selben tag heraus ??? weil in germany kommt das kanye album ja früher heraus :confused: das wäre ja dann keine richtige competiton

Kommen die beiden alben von kaye und fifty eigentlich in den usa an dem selben tag heraus ??? weil in germany kommt das kanye album ja früher heraus :confused: das wäre ja dann keine richtige competiton

ich dachte beide Alben kommen in Deutschland am 07.09. raus ?

und in USA kommen beide am 11.09. !

der neue Track mit Weezy rockt ... läuft schon auf Heavy Rotation !

mhhh barry bonds das ist doch der baseballspieler der letztens den homerunrekord gebrochen hat oder taüsche ich mich da jetzt irgendwie ???:)

1st review after preview in london

I gave you a brief teaser last night but yesterday 1Xtra hosted an exclusive 'Audience With Kanye West' at the BBC's famous Radio Music Theatre where he took an special select audience through his album Graduation. You can hear the whole thing (including many WORLD PREMIERS) with Trevor Nelson from 4pm. Before you hear that though, lemme break down some of the tracks on the album for you.

Before I go into this, let me state for the record that 'Graduation' very possibly could be my album of the year. Common & Klashnekoff's albums are the only 2 other albums I've listened to this year that could compete - but 'Yay just edges it out. 50 Cent has vowed to retire if Kanye outsells his album 'Curtis' which is being released on the same day. Don't get it twisted, "I Got Money" (50's current street single) and the freshly leaked "Follow My Lead" are very good singles but listening to the quality of Kanye's album (which is far more cohesive than anything 50 has done since Get Rich Or Die Trying) I think he should contact the retirement village and reserve his place.

Mobile phones/cameras/recording equipment etc... were banned from the venue to make sure there were no leaks (although Yeezy still had his on and even took a call from his A&R Plain Pat who was mastering the album during the playback) and I forgot my pen and pad so I can't break down every track (my memory isn't that good) but I can remember most of them. Kanye came on stage with his Louis Vitton bag, pulled out his mac laptop, plugged it in and pressed play so...

The first thing he played was a track he'd just finished for Lil Wayne - just to test the sound system and trust me, it was FIRE!! The Carter 3 is gonna be a hot album. Utilising some hardcore jazz break, it was the classic Pete Rock/DJ Premier kind of Hip Hop sound with a 2007 Kanye twist - something many producers have been trying to achieve for years.

He then started to go through the album:

Good Morning
- strong start to the album, really aspirational and powerful.

I Wonder - Reminiscent to 'Never Let Me Down' in mood, one for the ladies. Kanye testing out a new kind of flow here - not too sure on one listen, need to hear it again.

Stronger - The version that will appear on the album is much bigger and (pardon the pun) stronger than the version out now because Kanye has strengthened the drums. My main critiscism of the track was that the drums were weak and took away from the track because they weren't punchy enough, well, after hearing 'The Way I Are' compared to 'Stronger' in a club, 'Yay apparently hollered at Timbaland and the pair worked on the drums. Nice!

Champion - this one could be a future #1. Big sample, big hook, big beat. Feels a bit like 'Touch The Sky' in mood, but the beat is much stronger. kanYe says this was Timbaland's favourite track.

Flashing Lights - another one of the tracks he's done in the past 3 weeks. This one is another banger. I can hear it bumping in a club. It's got a sort of slowed down house beat with arpeggiating synths and a 4x4 kinda beat pattern - like how Dre did for Eminem's "Encore" & 50's "Outta Control". Definitely a future single.

Homecoming (Feat. Chris Martin) - On the strength of this, I can safely say that Kanye has got the best Chris Martin from Coldplay performance on a Hip Hop record. Big stadium sounding record - I can picture this one being performed in front of an arena crowd and going down really well. That's one of the things 'Yay said he was aiming for on the record - to make "...stadium status" records that will translate well in front of a huge crowd and be around for over 20 years and still be relevant. Bono from U2 apparently said that kanYe's the only one from his community who has the potential to do that. We'll have to wait and see but with tracks like this, he's going on the right path.

Barry Bonds (Feat Lil Wayne) - If you're someone who hates on Kanye because he doesn't make that "real" Hip Hop, prepare to eat your words. A track so big Kanye had to play it twice and he didn't do that to any other track on the album. Featuring Lil Wayne, this is something that will not be a commercial hit but will be one of any true Hip Hop head's biggest tracks from the album. So boasty and full of swagger, it's "Brooklyn's Finest" but with a dude from the Chi and a dude from Norleans. Big. Kanye asked the audience which record he should leak and we said this one so he promised he would leak it before the end of the week - shouts to Spine!

Good Life (Feat. T-Pain)
- Kanye claims this is the most obvious straight to radio record he's done yet but I don't see much difference in feel to this and 'Gold Digger'. Sampling Michael Jackson's PYT and featuring Teddy Penderassdown, if this isn't a future #1, I'll be VERY surprised. That said, it's a banging track - one that will work on the radio and in the club. Big hook, accessable lyrics and it's near impossible to sample something from 'Thriller' and not make a banger. He said the video is in the process of being completed and will be directed by the same dude who did Justice's amazing D.A.N.C.E video. That one will be very interesting - especially after it was Justice who won the MTV video award over Kanye last year...

Can’t Tell Me Nothing
- Nothing more to add to this track - you know it! It's the anthem for anyone wanting to quit their sh*tty 9-5 job that features the lead singer from Australia's Sneaky Sound System. I actually prefer the remix with Jeezy but the original is the one that features on the album. BTW - have you seen the crazy second video?

Drunk And Hot Girls (Feat. Mos Def)
- weakest link on the album sees a 3/4 beat and Kanye and Mos Def sing rapping about messing with drunk and hot girls. Think I need a couple of listens to be able to get it.

Everything I Am (Scratches by DJ Premier)
- Another big "real" Hip Hop feeling track. Banging beat, Primo sounding better than ever (you forget what level of actual DJ skills the other Chris Martin has)

Big Brother - Kanye says this one will be the album closer contrary to all the online tracklistings and if it is, there is no stronger way to close the album. Kanye said that he feels that this track is his strongest ever lyrically, career defining record and I have to agree. He asked those of us who have heard it to not spoil it for others by revealing what the concept of the record is but lets just say he's done something no other rapper has ever done on this record. When I get the album, this will probably be the first track I play.

So overall, it's a VERY strong album full of moments for everyone - from the hardcore underground backpacker Hip Hop fan to the pop music fan who only knows Kanye from Gold Digger. 9 out of 10 from me.

Make sure you check Trevor Nelson's show :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/1xtra/trevornelson/

this weekend to hear the whole thing - let me know what you think once you've heard it.

Quelle: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/mistajam/2007/08/kanyewest_graduation_1.shtml

Bin sehr auf die Tracks "Champion" und "Flashing Lights" gespannt.

Zurück
Oben Unten