Der offizielle // Dr. Dre // Thread

Wie? Ich dachte diesen Freitag kommt die Single?

Dre verarscht wieder alle :D

ok, wahrscheinlich steht der gerade erst auf^^

also langsam find ich das nicht mehr witzig. dre kann sich langsam ****en, das album lad ich mir (falls es denn kommen sollte) schön runter

Dre hat nicht gesagt es kommt heute. Dre hat gesagt es kommt hoffentlich in den nächsten 2 Wochen.

Nahright hat gesagt es kommt heute. Nahright hat keine Quelle angegeben.

Heute ist ein dehnbarer Begriff. In den USA ist noch heute wenn bei uns schon morgen ist.

Mal zusammengefasst. :p

Dre hat nicht gesagt es kommt heute. Dre hat gesagt es kommt hoffentlich in den nächsten 2 Wochen.

Nahright hat gesagt es kommt heute. Nahright hat keine Quelle angegeben.

Heute ist ein dehnbarer Begriff. In den USA ist noch heute wenn bei uns schon morgen ist.

Mal zusammengefasst. :p
Leck mich :thumbsdown: Hatte so schöne Gedanken heute :D

wieso hofft er?
der track is garantiert fertig. es hängt doch an niemandem außer ihm selbst, oder?! auf was zum teufel wartet der noch.

ich wär gerne dr. dre.
ich würd grad vor dem bildschirm hocken, mir die kommentare in zig boards durchlesen und mir den arsch ablachen und dann irgend wann nach paar wochen wieder den running gag mit "detox kommt!!!" bringen und wieder lachen wie ich alle verarscht habe. der mann hat wenigstens humor :D vielleicht schafft er es damit ins guinness rekordbuch.... da "alle unter einem dach" mit steve urkel lange nicht mehr läuft, hätte er die chance auf den längsten, anhaltenden running gag der welt.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
ich wär gerne dr. dre.
ich würd grad vor dem bildschirm hocken, mir die kommentare in zig boards durchlesen und mir den arsch ablachen und dann irgend wann nach paar wochen wieder den running gag mit "detox kommt!!!" bringen und wieder lachen wie ich alle verarscht habe. der mann hat wenigstens humor :D vielleicht schafft er es damit ins guinness rekordbuch.... da "alle unter einem dach" mit steve urkel lange nicht mehr läuft, hätte er die chance auf den längsten, anhaltenden running gag der welt.

Killer Kommentar! :thumbsup: Vielleicht macht er das sogar :D

One of the most tragic stories to hit the music industry in the last few years is without a doubt that of Nathaniel "Nate Dogg" Hale. The legendary singer blessed his fans with wonderful and timeless music for over a decade, before suffering from two strokes within a one-year period.

Since then, details on his condition have been scarce and Nate Dogg's supporters have been desperately trying to find out how he is doing and whether he will ever be able to make music again. Dubcnn just received an E-Mail from our good friend Damion "Damizza" Young, who recently visited Nate Dogg, letting us know Nate's current status.

Dubcnn would like to thank Damizza for finally providing information on Nate Dogg and for reaching out to dubcnn to let the world know. Here is the message:

"I finally reached Nate Dogg’s mom (thru Warren), Ms. Ruth, and she invited me to visit Nate anytime at the facility he’s in — I went the same day, April 2. I was allowed to spend six hours with him.
Not only were my biggest hits with Nate, he is my friend and my strongest mentor/supporter.

When he first heard me rap he said, “Damizza, if somebody has a fu**ing problem with you tell them to call me ... you have my number – I don’t care who you give it to. And I’ll tell them to s**k my dick (sorry Ms. Ruth, I gotta just tell the truth).” That is Nate’s sense of humor.

It hurt me deeply to see my friend in such a state and I told him “there are many people who don’t know where you are or what condition you’re in.” I asked his Mom and him if he had heard music in a long time. Nate’s way of communicating is to look up if it’s a “Yes” and to the side if it’s a “No.” He looked at me with saddened eyes and looked to the side.

I took him, in his wheelchair, to a computer and played him all the songs we’ve done together. His Mom was surprised because all the records Nate and I did were positive ones that expressed his true feelings. I played him “Music and Me.” I played him “Wake Up.” And “Where I Wanna Be.” I also sung him an unreleased record we had done just for fun ... and his face lit up and he laughed, as he is able.

Although it was sad to see my friend in this state I had to stay strong and keep my focus positive (for both of us). He is steps away from speaking again and when I asked him in our classic inside-joke kinda way, “let’s make a deal ...” I said “I’ll bring you your catalogue, headphones and a CD player if you just try to talk again.” He looked up and signaled “Yes!”

I go back in two weeks and I hope that his listening to his music helps bring him back from whatever space he’s in. God knows, in my darkest times, HE was the one who pulled ME out.

I want to thank Snoop, Kurupt, Warren, Butch and all of his real friends and family who have visited him since his stroke; I KNOW what it’s meant to Nate because, as I mentioned their names, his face lit up.

I thank Ms Ruth for just letting me see my friend, and I am honored that she gave me the following statement to release to his fans, friends, and the public." - Damion "Damizza" Young

TO NATE’S FRIENDS AND FANS:

“Nathaniel Hale's (aka Nate Dogg) mother Ruth and his entire family would first like to thank all his friends, fans, and acquaintances for their prayers, well wishes, cards, thoughts and anything you may have said or done during this trying time.

“For those who don't know, Nate suffered a major stroke in September 2008, his second in a one-year period. At the present time, Nate is alert and aware although he is unable to speak and has no use of his hands and feet, he is responding by eye movement. As to be expected, he has moments of despair and sadness, but we believe that with God, all things are possible. We continue to trust God for Nate’s progress. We ask that you continue to respect his privacy as he strives to get better. We solicit your continued prayers.”

man man man is das bitter:(

For almost three decades Dr. Dre has been a trendsetter in the U.S. music industry, through his recordings with gangsta rappers N.W.A. and later as a producer and record executive who helped launch the careers of Eminem, Snoop Dogg and 50 Cent. Dre’s potentially defining, and probably final, musical work is the album Detox, which has achieved near-mythical status after being in production since 2003.

The much anticipated album is inching toward a spring 2010 release. The first single, “Under Pressure” and featuring Jay-Z, will be released this month. Lately, Dre has concentrated on sound from the ears outward. He has leant his name to a line of upscale headphones, “Beats by Dr Dre” by Monster Cable of Brisbane, California.

The pricey devices landed on many “top gadget” lists in 2009 and sold strongly despite the economic downturn. Reuters spoke to Dr Dre and producer Jimmy Iovine, chairman of Interscope-Geffen-A&M records, during a recent trip to Boston.

Q. What’s the next big thing in music?

Dre: “My record. And after that I’m not sure. I’m just keeping my ear to the concrete.”

Iovine: “We all know that Lady Gaga took the world by storm. She’s fused rock and dance and hip-hop. She’s an incredible songwriter — one of the great songwriters to come around, at the level of a Freddie Mercury or an Elton John. She has a long way to go to prove herself, but I believe she’s going to get there.”

Q. What do you listen for in a new artist?

Dre: “Originality. Good vocal performance. And if I can get along with them in the studio, you know?”

Q. Who is your favorite artist at the moment? What is playing on your iPod?

Dre: “I don’t actually have a favorite right now. I’ve been listening to a lot of old 60s and 70s music. Things like Kraftwerk, and Parliament Funkadelic. I’ve really been listening to a lot of Kraftwerk.”

Q. 1970s German electronica? That might surprise people.

Dre: “Kraftwerk had a really big inspiration on the beginning of hip-hop. My tastes change with the season. Right now it’s Kraftwerk. I’ll see what happens this summer.”

Q. What got you into the headphone business?

Dre: “For me it just felt organic. I’m about music. I don’t know anything about fashion so I can’t make clothes, sneakers, or anything like that. I know sound. That’s it. Most people that are making headphones probably aren’t involved in the actual creation of music. So we have an upper hand.”

Q. Music players have gotten smaller and smaller. The latest iPods are practically microscopic.

Dre: “The size of the iPod has no effect on what it sounds like. Our headphones make the music sound big again.”

Q. A lot of people say they prefer the sounds produced by an old-style record over anything since.

Iovine: “The digital revolution … that’s where it went terribly, terribly wrong. In every other field of entertainment it’s improved the quality. In music it’s degraded the quality. The files are bad, the computers sound bad. And the headphones sound bad. So we started with headphones.

“You wouldn’t go and buy a DVD of Avatar and play it on a portable television. People are listening to music through the equivalent of portable televisions.”

Q. What do you think of “American Idol”?

Iovine: “It’s a great show. It gives a lot of unknown people exposure. What they do with the artists after that is up to the label. I think the concept is a great concept. I don’t love the records they make.”

Zurück
Oben Unten