Wir freuen uns, wenn Du MZEE.com auf   unterstützt!
Manek11
Reactions

Profile posts Postings About

• if the figure out my mind is a goldmine
    they run up my spot grab the glock going straigt the block cause they think now its showtime
    but i already left it im with god ay
    It´s to crazy to can tell it somebody so,
    like i do, like the fakes do, wrote and hope they like it, fight it? no! Better not writ so!
    The fakes aint know! and i still can call them so, wh< lie?

em i need you in my near, this true and let them call me g and self when a a and a why will follow they say so so they are so infected. i try to go away but they call theese words. So i dont need them on and when we will talk about this problem how we will call it you will ask me how i got to call it. i need to say that there nothing will be to be callin, all away i telled and the ghost will run, chause you smoke. No suprise? Better follow the right way and know what is yyya misssion!

The dead from the dead! Fuck fakes.
    lOVELETTER WE FIGHT FOR THE GAY SAYSER NOT RIGHT THE FISCHES LOVE THE SAYSER? NO NEGATIV THE TRACE STAY A BILL GATES: LOVIN ME THE LINE WILL BE UNDERBROKEN: NEM MEN EMINEM: tHUG STILL RIGHT FOR BLACK AND YOU RAP SOLDIER SUN RUNNER RUNNIN YA AINT RUNNIN DOWN ON GROUND THE RIDE WAS TO MUCH THE BLACK WHITE RUNNIN PROJECT IS RUNNIN WITHOUT ME THE LOVE CHILD WILL SAY: WHO RUNNIN THE BLOCK AND THEN A LIE DONE PRAYS A MIND THINGS THAT STILL RIGHT! YEAH SO IT GOT RUN THE WHOLE LOVE DAYS YOU RELAXE TO MAKE DEAÖDN.
    An die liebe Mel Beatz,
    an was für einem Programm haben Sie teilgenommen? Nun ein Land das deutsches hatte es verbreitete und dann doch zerplatzte und nun etwas aus der Zukunft hat.
    alle laufen mit ihnen die mashinen halfen euch und die zeit ändert sich ohne das wissen: :::the injured planet can do not right::: Stay on block near by the military.....
    In Berlin bin ich wo? Wie in der Zeit des seins einer deiner beats? Billionär an idias mehr als du gen in ya dna träger the students callender day will bring few understanding.
    Men enjured is what the army try to ask when the hIpHOP Money take maker and put in front maker. Rihanna have meetin you? Good the day of nearery money runnin the agents and when i do not right. the life got to be. The Terminator. Nun wir haben 400 Fans mindestens das sagst du gerne? Nene mel BEATZ lesse das doch nicht? Na dann live.... business english ch de and nl ya can ride? And fly down in future?

Nicks dich weg mac apple owner dead men away....run the line. 01x091444361kskbank
    Ein wegsein für die Liebe die mir nicht alles erzählte. Aus der Kirche der eine der ging von da. Wann hat noch ein Mensch geliebt ohne falsches zu denken? Build you bioprozessor.
    Mit intellmachern will ein dasein sein. WHERE THE POLICE RUNNIN DOWN THA BLOCK YA CAN SEE OR BUILD DID IT RUNN IT THE MISSION CAN BE FOR A GUY SOMEOWN HAVE SAWN FOR WHAT THE OTHER WAS INJERNES WE AINT NEED THS DID DIDP cOPD? I(canspit thtiat):

NUN JA DIE ZEITUNG WAR DOCH NICHT RICHTIG;JEDER MUSSTE DOCH WISSEN WO ER HINGEHEN MUSSTE; DER LETZTE MACHT ETWAS; THUG THUG MUG DRUG FOR THEM ALL GOT TO BE FREE; THEY HAVE WORKED FOR; MEN WE WROTE WITH YA THE TERMINATOR AINT NEED TO BE SAID: ET
    all take low on the run the fake hate of a clean men is runnin ...:::corect the injured planet:::
    You try to love something that is calle dthe sp runn in down the block when they aint know the injured men by metal.
    1 RIHANN:::A LOVE THE WOMAN THAT HAVE LOVED ME:::
    :::SHE AND I LIE ON A EARTH::: :::A STAR WAS THE METAL?::: ::::
    :::liebe,leben,gott,jesus,positvität,erleuchtung,himmel,sonne,vögel,tiere,fische,gesundheit,freude,lachen,haben,lieben,rechnen,mashinenfrieden,friends,clown,color,liebeslieder,musik,menschengedanken:::08878780780088700800880808777063323skynet production03203330330030330?
    Wu skippin will bring ya to a maibe answere. To know what ya aint will know when ya listen; paxc: ::: for the terminator to say something ::: ; a kool savas who is older as your girlfriend self when ya aint a g who feature a g azad did it all day with all his love a runnin and thugin sarah conna wonna die? The answere will be. i need to when the L.A. Day pay his lie die fry cry answere azad boss the runnin thugs more g´s i dont need. but why they need to know how to act?
    Men the choosin the g´s lie stories and the game runnin on. All from Pray! What all praaay? Suecide not right? RIght! When you lie. Men stay down and read the g´s word aint g? Nothing to as to talk with.
    Love your letter if you get a letter never try to belive that this letter aint your! Our G´s, Men, Woman, Pet and materie metal for thuggin one day the answere out of a mic in a club moth a my ma or ba fucka? Thugs g´s die for 5 and nothing, so it can be. Pray a g says give a BEFEHL down on earth all i got to tell aint about pac 2pac mothafuck crock drug on thug bit und bitte nicht bitch.
    And time has come that a mashine can run his way down to earth from a own metal kombination in all the metal with Legierung?
    all i can writ...is...that it can be...that the time has come...that i aint got time for ya all no more.
    Try to catch me, or one day it will be to late. no more. sorry!
    Bombin and tha head is away.No he at the air base bitburg American Militäry. A Pay will be all right! First thuggin on tha own streets. then livin in hollands jail. the truh thug dream this. r g
    here i got to stay with you! How on you will hit the terminator senator. schwarzeneger. Mr. Sir. And Schwarzeneger. Termenate the lock and the like men is away. In your programm on level 6.

Westcoast
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom