Der The Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game hat jetzt bekanntgegeben, dass L.A.X. doch nicht sein letztes Album sein soll.

Das 4. Album soll "The D.O.C. (Diary Of Compton)" heißen. Es soll 10 Tracks umfassen, die keine Namen haben, sondern einfach von 1-10 durchnummeriert sind.
Es hängt aber davon ab, ob Dre, MC Ren, Ice Cube, King Tee, DJ Yella und DJ Quik ihm helfen. Nicht unbedingt als Feature, sondern auch als Producer.

Quelle

that would be a dream

Ich glaube, Game nutzt dieses "Das wird mein letztes Album"-Gelaber wirklich nur als reines Promotool.

50 Cent hat schließlich gesagt, dass The Game einen 5-Alben-Deal unterzeichnet hat.
Schaut, das dritte Album ist noch nicht releast und schon redet er vom vierten.

Originally due June 24 then July 8, the Game's third album, "LAX," is now set for release July 22 via Geffen. The first single, "Game's Pain," featuring Keyshia Cole, is currently No. 26 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.

Other tracks on the set include the Lil' Wayne-assisted "My Life," "Angel" with Common, "Camera Phone" and "A Thug and a Gentleman," both featuring Ne-Yo, "Us Live" with Chrisette Michelle," "Put Ya Hands Up" with Busta Rhymes and the promotional single "Dope Boys," with Blink 182 drummer Travis Barker. An accompanying video for the latter is currently in the works.

Other guests include Ice Cube, Raekwon, Ludacris, Bilal and Raheem DeVaughn, appearing on "State of Emergency," "Bulletproof Diaries," "Cali Sunshine" and "Touchdown," respectively.

Cool & Dre, Irv Gotti, Nottz, J.R. Rotem, Scott Storch, DJ Toomp, Hi-Tek and Kanye West lend their production efforts to the album.

The Game changed the original June 24 release date because his former cohort-turned-nemesis 50 Cent was to release G-Unit's "T.O.S. (Terminate on Sight)" the same day, but both were pushed back. G-Unit's album is now slated for July 1.

Soviel dazu ..

Hört sich alles sehr vielversprechend an, ist auch Just Baze vertreten?

Hier ein neues Interview mit ihm, meine persönliche Lieblingstelle: "Even other cats – on the east coast. Havin’ Nas say that I’m the only cat in Hip Hop that he ****s with; the rest of these niggas is pussies. That, coming from Illmatic is like – it’s huge, man. Even though me and [Jay-Z] don’t talk or do songs, he knows. He listens. He heard the “You’re 38, and you’re still rappin’, ugh” [from “It’s Okay (One Blood)”] . He came back on “Kingdom Come” and I was like, “Yeah! Jay listens to my shit!” [quoting] “I used to think that rapping at 38 was ill / Till last year I grossed about 38 mill.” I was like, “I know who he is talkin’ to. I know he listens. I know his antenna’s up." Maybe one day he’ll do a song with me, and then I’ll stop shootin’ subliminals."

Endlich wissen wir wieso er Jay ab und zu ma disst :D:D

hehe geil...freu mich shcon aufs album...wird bombe....hoffe das auf der bonus edition der eine track drauf ist der so leicht anti polizei is;)

Hört sich alles sehr vielversprechend an, ist auch Just Baze vertreten?

Hier ein neues Interview mit ihm, meine persönliche Lieblingstelle: "Even other cats – on the east coast. Havin’ Nas say that I’m the only cat in Hip Hop that he ****s with; the rest of these niggas is pussies. That, coming from Illmatic is like – it’s huge, man. Even though me and [Jay-Z] don’t talk or do songs, he knows. He listens. He heard the “You’re 38, and you’re still rappin’, ugh” [from “It’s Okay (One Blood)”] . He came back on “Kingdom Come” and I was like, “Yeah! Jay listens to my shit!” [quoting] “I used to think that rapping at 38 was ill / Till last year I grossed about 38 mill.” I was like, “I know who he is talkin’ to. I know he listens. I know his antenna’s up." Maybe one day he’ll do a song with me, and then I’ll stop shootin’ subliminals."

Endlich wissen wir wieso er Jay ab und zu ma disst :D:D

Also so n bisschen Katz-und-Maus-Spiel. :D

kein blaze, schade, ansonsten vielversprechende producer liste, was ich von den features nicht ganz behaupten kann

Vielleicht ja doch. Steht ja noch nicht fix fest, dass Just Blaze nicht drauf sein wird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom