Kanye West III

Kanye West On Not Getting Album Of The Year Nomination (Video)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

During the Chicago stop of the WTT Tour (where they performed Niggas In Paris 8 damn times), Kanye addresses the fact that he didn’t get nominated for Album of the Year for the 54th Grammy Awards. Taking a route I sure didn’t expect, and blaming himself.

http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/12/02/kanye-west-on-not-getting-album-of-the-year-nomination-video/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Naja... die beziehen sich da ja auf Mediatakeout, was eine alles andere als seriöse Quelle ist. Andererseits hat Pusha ja anscheinend auch schon Richtung Drake geschossen (und es ist mir egal was Aeko dazu sagt, da sind so viele unmissverständliche Lines dabei gewesen).

Ich würde einen Beef zwischen beiden Camps sowieso sehr begrüssen :cool: CyHi zerlegt YM im Alleingang :cool:

kanye hat doch noch nie jemanden in einem track gedisst....glaub nicht dass er jetzt damit anfängt

und dann battlen sich alle darum, wer mehr "fly" angezogen is oder wat? :O
ganz ehrlich, so ein good music/young money-beef würde doch größtenteils in so nem weibischen zickenkrieg ausarten, so nach dem motto "kuck dir die schlampe dahinten an, kein niveau! wie die sich anzieht, tssssss..." :rolleyes:

da passiert bestimmt eh nix.

kurze frage: da damals college dropout schon voll geleakt war hat es doch kante etliche male verschoben, bin letztens zufällig auf den track my way gestoßen den ich ziemlich krass fand..

gibt's da noch mehr von diesen tracks dies letztendlich nicht auf die platte geschafft haben, vllt sogar so ne art Sammlung?

danke schonmal!

kanye hat doch noch nie jemanden in einem track gedisst....glaub nicht dass er jetzt damit anfängt

Wurde von Cam & Jimmy auf seinem eigenen Beat gedisst und fragt kurze Zeit später bei beiden an ob sie auf "Christmas in Harlem" sein wollen.

Naja... die beziehen sich da ja auf Mediatakeout, was eine alles andere als seriöse Quelle ist. Andererseits hat Pusha ja anscheinend auch schon Richtung Drake geschossen (und es ist mir egal was Aeko dazu sagt, da sind so viele unmissverständliche Lines dabei gewesen).

Ich würde einen Beef zwischen beiden Camps sowieso sehr begrüssen :cool: CyHi zerlegt YM im Alleingang :cool:

Und es ist dir auch egal was dein geliebter Pusha selbst dazu sagt? In einem seiner Interviews sagte er er habe kein Problem mit Drake. Und da er so real ist und cool und ein harter Hund, hätte er das doch bestimmt zugegeben. :O

Frank Ocean übrigens nicht auf dem nächsten Kanye Album. Wurde angefragt, aber möchte nicht, da er es lieber aus eigener Kraft nach oben schaffen will. Schade, aber auch nachvollziehbar :(

Frank Ocean übrigens nicht auf dem nächsten Kanye Album. Wurde angefragt, aber möchte nicht, da er es lieber aus eigener Kraft nach oben schaffen will. Schade, aber auch nachvollziehbar :(

Ich hab das so verstanden, dass Frank nicht mit Kanye für sein Debut-Album arbeiten wollte, weil er vom Stil her sein Ding durchziehen wollte und bereits einen Producer hat, mit dem er das umsetzen kann.
Die Meldung ist aber auch schon paar Monate her oder kam da jetzt was neues.

So I arrive at the staples center around 6:55. I go up to willcall and show them my ID, and then they're like "come with me". So me and my mom get led all around the staples center (big place) until we finally get led backstage. On the way there I see Drake, Big Sean, and Cudi walking off somewhere. But damn, EVERYONE was blazing back there.

Finally, we come to this room and as our guide opens the door she asks "Are you ready?" and I'm like "Girl, more then you know". So she opens the door and there they are sitting on a couch. Jay was on his phone texting and Ye had headphones on with one of his Macbooks. My heart instantly dropped, but I kept my cool.

Jay asked me "Sup man" and shook my hand. Kanye muttered something like "How ya doin man" and took off his headphones and put his macbook to the side. "So you're the kid that's related to bob?" Kanye said. And I'm like "Yeah, that's me haha....". So Jay asks if I want pictures and I told him it's just a privelege to get to meet them, and that I didn't want photos. Both of their eyes lit up and they were like well alright then, that's different for a change.

So I started off by saying congratulations to Jay on being a father. He really appreciated that. And I told them how much I appreciated them putting out good music and shit. They were really greatful and Kanye smiled a lot :allears: . So then I'm like "Hell, I'm even a member of Kanye's fan site". And it takes Kanye a second and he's like "Kanyetothe?" . And I tell em yes sir. Then he goes on a little talk about how Mike Dean showed it to him one time and there was a topic about "What you would do with a night alone with Yeezy". And I'm like :facepalm2: I'm really sorry about that.

But then he's like nahhhh, it's cool. A lot of the other stuff was really awesome. He said "It's fans like you guys that keep me making music. So thank you. Tell them that too."

So then I'm like Jay, WTT 2? And he said he didn't wanna say too much but that they were still "Making songs". Then I told Kanye that I missed out on GITD because you have to be over 21. He even apologized for that, saying that he didn't want to do that but somebody made him do it (don't remember the name). THEN he said the GITD TOUR DVD was supposed to come out, but he could never "settle" on it, and that there were a lot of problems with releasing it.

I even had the courage to ask "I can't wait for new music, gonna drop any soon." And Jay said "Expect it from both of us. A lot. You'll prolly get sick of us." And I'm like naw never. I asked Kanye about the rumors of him dropping another Grad type album and he said this and I quote.

"Brighter than Dark Fantasy, and shit that you can dance to. It'll be a smarter album then Graduation. But that's all imma say right now."

So at about this time they said I had like two minutes left. So I gave Ye the letter we typed up and said "This is from the real fans" and he said he'll read it when he's not tired and touring, which seems to be "all the time" lol. So I gave them both the "Cool hug" and said thank you, and to give em hell during the show. They said "You know we will man".

And then I left. The lady asked me if I wanted to talk to Drake/ Big Sean. So I did. But that's a story for another thread....

In conclusion, positive energy from both of them. OH! and my mom got her WTT signed. It was the greatest 20 minutes of my life. :allears:

OH! And there's plans for more tour dates. :) Shout out to all of the non US KTT members. :D

Ein User von einem amerikanischen Forum, der sich mit Jay-Z und Ye 20 Min unterhalten durfte. Kein Fake. Sind ein paar interessante Informationen dabei.

Ey geil :) Das neue Kanye Album soll also wieder fröhlicher werden als Dark Fantasy. Freu mich riesig.

btw: ich les auch grad den ganzen thread dazu im ktt forum xD, interessiert mich grad voll

Zurück
Oben Unten