meine cover version von "und wenn ein Lied" aka Truti is back

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Truti vom Block

am Start
And if a song leaves my lips, then only with it you love receive. By the night and the closest Geaest, so that you know no more fears. Say a small bit truth, see like the desert lives. Create a small little clarity, and schau like the veil lifts itself. A desert from concrete and bitumen, but it lives and opens a gap. You the new shows, shows, which yields old. Even if your pain is enough to to the sky. And if a song leaves my lips then only thereby you love receives. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. And if a song leaves my lips then only thereby you love receives. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. This song is beautiful only for you, if it pleases you. Because in such a way the night came over the world over me, like. If danger snaps out of the darkness, I am ready for the first impact. I am released first, you, and one the latter, which cries around you. And if a song leaves my lips then only thereby you love receives. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. In our sanduhr the last grain, I falls won and likewise lost. However missen would like I nothing, everything remains our mental possession. And a lasting memory, between day and night puts the dawn. And if a song leaves my lips, then only with it you love receive. By the night and the closest Geaest, so that you know no more fears. And if a song leaves my lips, then only with it you love receive. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. So that you know no more fears... So that you know no more fears

Wer soll das denn lesen? Zeilen kürzen und vor allem mal mit ner neuen beginnen!:cool:

Original geschrieben von Truti vom Block
And if a song leaves my lips, then only with it you love receive. By the night and the closest Geaest, so that you know no more fears. Say a small bit truth, see like the desert lives. Create a small little clarity, and schau like the veil lifts itself. A desert from concrete and bitumen, but it lives and opens a gap. You the new shows, shows, which yields old. Even if your pain is enough to to the sky. And if a song leaves my lips then only thereby you love receives. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. And if a song leaves my lips then only thereby you love receives. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. This song is beautiful only for you, if it pleases you. Because in such a way the night came over the world over me, like. If danger snaps out of the darkness, I am ready for the first impact. I am released first, you, and one the latter, which cries around you. And if a song leaves my lips then only thereby you love receives. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. In our sanduhr the last grain, I falls won and likewise lost. However missen would like I nothing, everything remains our mental possession. And a lasting memory, between day and night puts the dawn. And if a song leaves my lips, then only with it you love receive. By the night and the closest Geaest, so that you know no more fears. And if a song leaves my lips, then only with it you love receive. By the night and the closest Geaest thereby you no more fears know. So that you know no more fears... So that you know no more fears

YEAH DER DON IS BACK!!!!

SUPER TEXT:D :oops:

bring ma ne struktur in diesen text, sonst liest den NIEMAND, außer en paar verrückte die immer noch denken deine texte seien gut:oops:

Scheisst euch halt ein wegen der Zeilenlänge ihr hirnamputierten MZEE-Junks.

Dein Text is halt leider die englische Fassung von "Und wenn ein Lied" - Eigenverdienst gleich 0.

Original geschrieben von SenseMeier
bring ma ne struktur in diesen text, sonst liest den NIEMAND, außer en paar verrückte die immer noch denken deine texte seien gut:oops:

so ist es

jow truti, ich will ja nich wieder herum haten, aber......
was soll den dieser shiat???
merkst du nich, das du dich mit solchen sachen zum peino machst??????????????'''

:confused:

Du hast nicht zufällig den Originaltext von so ner Inetmaschine übersetzen lassen? :D

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten