Prozack Turner & DJ Flip LIVE

mr.spangler

Altgedient
Prozack Turner & DJ Flip LIVE Europatour (noch freie Dates)

flyer mit dates: http://a777.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/56/l_b8bf6f273c92544877941223973597c8.jpg

FREE DATES!!!FREE DATES!!!FREE DATES!!!

March 30th - limerick ireland
march 31st - sligo ireland
april 1st - cork ireland
april 5th rheinfelden(kaffcafe) germany
april 6th FREE!!!
april 7th FREE !!!
april 8th weinfelden swiss

9th FREE!!!
10th FREE!!!

April 12th Thurs letterkenny ireland
april 13th fri portrush northern ireland april 14thsat - derry north. ireland april 15th sun belfast n. ireland (tbc)

April 16th monday FREE
April 17th tuesday FREE
April 18th wed FREE
April 19th thursday (brussels belgium is trying to confirm) April 20th Dublin ireland april sat 21st portlaoise ireland

april26th thurs - innsbruck austria
27th - villach austria
28th - vienna
May 1st krakow poland
May 4th (thursday) budapest hungary
may 5th hungary
may 6th hungary

May 7th free
may 8th free
may 9th free
may 10th free
fri may 11th - ljubljana slovenia
sat may 12th zagreb croatia

sun 13th may FREE
mon 14th FREE
tues 15th FREE
wed 16th FREE
thurs 17th (trying to book bucharest romania) fri 18th brasov romania sat 19th cluj napoca romania

info: ism @ backyarts.de

Prozack Turner Bio -

Front man of critically acclaimed California hip hop group Foreign Legion steps to the plate in his first solo album on independent label Hungerstrike Records. Originally signed to Dreamworks records in 2002, Turner has recorded with Pete Rock, Madlib, Organized Noize, The Alchemist and Jay Dilla among others to create a soulful journey, entitled "Death, Taxes and Prozack", which has been bootlegged though never released due to the labels demise shortly after completion.

Turner created his own label, Hungerstrike, named from the inspiration of "Staying hungry" in the music biz. "I grabbed an old suitcase I had with a broken handle and no wheels, filled it with clothes, my notebook, a two pack of Sharpies (felt tipped pens preferred by the best) and some beat cds from producers I knew, and I was off to Ireland to create my follow up album"
Turner says. Five weeks later, "Bangathon!" was born. "Bangathon!" is Rocky 2, where Rocky wins!" says Dick Valentine, Turner's longtime barber and former bodyguard to James Garner. The energy on "Bangathon!" is fierce and infectious. Producing two of the musical compositions himself, and working with producers such as Jake One (De La Soul, G-Unit, MF DOOM), OH NO (Stones Throw Records), and Paul Nice (Beastie Boys, Biz Markie, Masta Ace), Prozack laces the tracks with lyrics of pain, passion and humor, story telling and songwriting skills like a man who is in a deadly hip hop video game, with only one man left, he has to win, and win he does. From classic soul, to classic rock samples, this album achieves what many attempt; hot shit!

"I like to write songs, rather than just rhymes" Turner says while getting a back massage by Super Model Adriana Lima. (Not really - just checking to see if you were paying attention.)

--
DJ FLIP BIO

*by * Gorgeous Charisma*, Eventage Reporterist, Plowland Daily Mail and Seed
Catalog*

DJ Flip, the Larry Mullen Jr. of hip-hop, first came in the public's eye…er, no, make that, first came into the public's eye…no, rather, first came into prominence in the public eye (there, that's better) after scratching his way to the winner's seat at the International Turntable Federation's World Championship in 2003/2004. The "slash" between the years is still a mystery to everyone involved. Was it 2003 or 2004? The answer is lost to the ages. What everyone remembers is that an Irish kid touched his records while they were moving, and for some reason this was worthy of special recognition. So they called him the Scratching Champion…or something. It's not like he got a crown. Some say it's a meaningless title, like Miss Universe or Lieutenant Governor. You, gentle reader, might as well be ITF World Champion. It's just that easy!

At any rate, almost no one who saw his performance that day would agree to speak about it. One observer, wishing to remain anonymous, had this to say: "He's no Qbert, but one thing's for certain—*his* scratch-pickle
isn't* invisible. We kept asking him to put it away...I mean, there were
ladies* present!" Local police confirmed at least part of this story.
According to Constable Snil Atkerston of the F— Police Department , there indeed were ladies present. He remembers at least two, and one of them wasn't half bad looking. A brunette, possibly. But he was mostly looking at her legs.

The bottom line is this: you don't know DJ Flip. You can't know him.
And you should be very thankful for that fact. I wish I had never met him, had never been asked to write these notes, had never been added to his infernal MySpace page. The taint of it is like a stink-palm I'll be shaking for the rest of my days, and I'll never be clean again. As for Flip, he was never clean to begin with. He'll go right on his merry way, living it up like some pill-addled leprechaun, stinking of shamrocks and shoe-leather. He even named his company Lucky Charm Records. I mean, seriously…we get it.
Ireland. I've heard about it. It's in all the crosswords. The answer is ERIE…or ERIN. It depends.

So there you have it…or do you? Obviously you don't. Regardless, DJ Flip is here, and he's a hundred and fifty percent in-your-face at all times. He says what he wants, when he wants, where he wants, to *who*he wants, and then he also says
*why* he wants…uh, something, and sometimes he says how he wants it, as well. He covers the spectrum. He runs the whole gamut…or is it gauntlet?
What's the phrase again? I always think it's the one, but it's really the other…damn it! Well, never you mind. Because DJ Flip certainly wouldn't.
He'd just keep scr-scr-scratchin' and zigga-zag cuttin' and reverse crab-hamstering, or whatever it is he does, and he would look up at you with those laughing Irish eyes, and he would smile. He would smile.
*The author would like to thank* Grip Grand, who he actually is

wo wird man dich antreffen??? weil wenn ich nix zu tun hab udn grad kohle da iss kann man mit mir über alles reden

Zurück
Oben Unten