Rap Gossip International

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

6:05
"Who in the fuck is Run the Jewels?"
"Run the Jewels, that's Killer Mike and EL-P. You don't know about these guys?"
"EL-P from Company Flow?"

hahahha Tray Dee geiler Mann.

Unterschätze nie Westcoast OGs. (siehe z.B. Icewürfel der Bomb Squad connected hat)
Die Männer waren noch selbst Höhrer/ fans. nix 2020pillregenbogenköpfe

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

lol, in deutschland käme so ein quatsch von al-gear. oder halt savas.

This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate,” he said. “Usually like the day after the party she’s enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.

o_O

‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously.'”

In a recent taping of his podcast, ExpediTIously, he made it clear that he and Tiny share half of everything, including her vagina, so rationing out sex would not be an option based on their marital “contract.”

“See, you can’t be rationing out stuff, talking about what you’re going to give nobody because what’s yours is mine and what’s mine is yours,” he said. “That means that little thing you got, that little sex box you got is half mine. So you pick which side you want, and that’s yours. The rest of it is mine. We can split it right down the middle of the…what do they call it? The, the, the, is it the, ‘uvula’?”

lol der verarscht uns oder? bible belt country ass church motherfucker in his suit & tie :emoji_joy_cat:

"So I say, ‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously.'”

bruh

Weiß echt nicht was mich trauriger macht.
Das einem diese Pantoffelhelden damals vorgegaukelt haben die Sweet 16-Parties in der 10. Klasse hätten ansatzweise so wie das Jagged Edge "Where The Party At"-Video werden können oder aber diese Schrotflintenhochzeit-Mentality.

This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate,” he said. “Usually like the day after the party she’s enjoying her gifts. I put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.

imgur2.jpg

Lustig, dass das gerade TI meint der herumpudert und mit einem fuckpig verheiratet ist.

Die lässt sich sonst das Häutchen halt habibistyle wieder neisetzen.

und glaubt man dem Artikel, war seine Aussage bzgl. seiner Söhne natürlich ebenfalls so, wie man es sich vorstellt: das würde er bei diesen definitiv anders sehen.

vielleicht steckt dem mal einer, dass seine Tochter nur dann menstruieren kann, wenn da ein Durchgang ist. Also muss da ein Loch in deinem Schutzwall sein, wie kam der zustande?!!!? SAG SCHON

hahaha

ich hasse schlangen. wenn ich auf einen knopf drücken könnte und alle schlangen wären tot, als preis dafür aber auch bspw. alle norweger:

:emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down::emoji_point_down:

das no limit konzert muss voll scheiße gewesen sein
2 stunden verspätung 30 minuten playback show hahaha

Drake wurde beim Camp Flognaw von der Bühne gebuht weil die Zuschauer Frank Ocean erwartet hatten :D

teiler der schöpfer hatte jedenfalls spas :emoji_man_dancing:

EJHWyTnVAAAAEEr.jpg:large

Zurück
Oben Unten