Rap Gossip International

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha meth scheinbar ptsd von der crowd. Kanns mir aber vorstellen bei dem lineup, die feiern doch alle keinen NY golden era rap mehr.

Verständlich. Das Rapgame wird halt garnicht mehr von HipHop dominiert. Der Song war übrigens ein Banger am Wochenende bei unserem jährlichen Männer-Sauf-Wochenende

1717489411633.png

Pisciotta claims shortly thereafter, Kanye began to send her a series of text messages, including one that read, "See my problem is I be wanting to f*** but then after I f*** I want a girl to tell me how hard they been f***ed while I'm f***ing them. Then I want her to cheat on me ..." It gets REALLY vulgar after that -- with more alleged texts sent from Pisciotta that describe Ye's sexual fantasies with women, including a lot of explicit language.

There's one interesting alleged text Pisciotta claims he sent her that went something like this ... "Is my d*** racist? It is. This f***ing racist d*** of mine. I going to beat this f***ing racist d*** for being f***ing racist. I'm going to stare at pictures of white woman with black asses and beat the s*** out of my racist d*** ... Beating the s*** out of his big black c***."

According to the lawsuit, there was a slew of text messages and sexual videos and photos that was sent to her, including at least 2 videos of Kanye having sex with a model.

She claims he then promoted her to Chief of Staff for his various companies, at a salary of $4 million.

Lach wenn ich er wäre würd ich einfach zahlen, nach der Adidas Story glaubt man das 100 %

Also glaube kombiniert kam sie durch die Jobs auf 4 Mio.

Hab das noch vergessen:

Pisciotta says in October 2022, she was fired, but claims he offered her a $3 mil severance, which she accepted. She claims he never paid.

She's suing for breach of contract, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and hostile work environment.

Okay, hätte auch einfach den Artikel lesen können, irgendein Geld ist wohl nicht geflossen na dann

Zurück
Oben Unten