The Harlem Diplomats - It's More Than Just Music! I

Vielleicht wird das Album ja nochma verschoben, kennt man ja...Hier übrigens ein Track vom Mixtape: Get Ready. :thumbsup: Wurd aber schon gepostet, glaub ich...:confused:

war ja auf Mooga drauf^^ bzw. ist^^.

Mooga war viel besser als The Yellow Tape

Jimmy disst Kanye :rolleyes:

Recently, Jim Jones checked it with "Live with Kendra G. and DJ Touchtone" on 100.3 THE BEAT in Philly and Jim Jones confirmed the fact that Kanye West was upset this past June when he closed the show at Hot 97 Summer Jam. Jim Jones said tell Kanye to eat his heart out! He said he heard Kanye was acting like a little girl but when Kanye was told that Jim Jones was still in the building he tried to retract his statements.

When Kendra G. asked him were they cool Jim Jones said, " Kanye is the one in the industry who throws tantrums and people become use to it and we don't take things he says to personal because he is like the “Revenge of the Nerds to me.” He is the one who wears full buttons ups Danny Terial style! I don't like tight jeans! I only like tight jeans on females and that comment is not just for Ye! It seems like jeans are getting tighter and sneakers are getting bigger!

haha. geiler kommentar von jimmy mit den engen jeans und den großen sneakers. kanye rockt ja schon teilweise krasse klamotten, aber oft wirkt es schon lächerlich bzw. gay. auch "revenge of the nerds" trifft es ziemlich gut.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9ku89BHpcM&

Dipset the Movie

Kennt jemand diese Verarschungen? Teilweise sind die echt gut :D

Vor allem Jimmy, Weezy und Cam :D

"Oh Shit, it's the pink Power Ranger"

hab ich mir schon mal angeschaut ist aber schon lange her...fand manche aber auch richtig hammer, am besten war des mit "where's cam" wo juelz mit weezy cam suchen gehen...und weezy dann birdman um erlaubnis bittet, des war richtig geil wie die weezys stimme nachmachen...

Zurück
Oben Unten