TRY IT IN ENGLISH,PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mista Manöva

ist hier aktiv
a deadly combination you facin my recreation is lacin up new beatz for the streetz you know my steez is like cheeze the hotter the tastier flowin over the music keep growing to fit my measure im throwin´ darts like wu tang you knowin´ nothing is bold ´nuff to hold me my best friend norman bates told me never let no one know your power, clever, bet no one will take shower if i´m known beeing around i chase your ass like the pound not that of weed but the dog you will be drowned in the fog to the river now you shiver my lyrics come like fist in your liver now you pissed and you quiver. for sure they spotted me rotten to the core you see when i come you´ll better flee or i´ll sting you like a bee my rhymes come fly you see roger-rap-it like funk D-O-C never seen before like epmd on the mic i´m venomous spit A-C-I-D so back off and hold on,gee
i spit flames leave emcees burnt like L.A. fire desaster change styles so much faster make you say damn that kid´s a blaster straight outta du-town
i come and twist my voice to different notes listen me gives a **** about the quotes, the selling gross and all that shit
that´s not the style that i am wit´
that´s not the way that i live kid
i love to rap because of it
cuz i like writtin´ rhymes on papers
being competition to all ya fakers
armed with my pen and with my thoughts i fly sky high just like the hawks heavy artillery aims to broad you enlarge your horizon
i teach you today so stop that fightin´
the tables turnt you,still, haven´t learnt now i´m in charge like mr. burns you´re smithers man so kiss my ass i´ll do the bartman on your ass while you be dreamin´ ´bout greener grass, new obstacles that i surpass be miles ahead of all you faggs no style emcees out there
like the truth to moulder don´t YOU know boy i am the holder and you got nothing to mention here i release some tension to your ear suggest you better step to the rear cuz now i´m here stopped drinkin beer now thoughts are clear that bring you fear of rhymin´rhymes cuz in these times many start talking while learning walking. Peace MM

Bust rhymes in english you distinguish cuz you ain´t got balls enough to try it you are too weak boy don´t deny it you check just the headline think it´s bad rhymes you missed the point so pass the joint resume the mission and only thinkin´keeps you wishin´ so use your hands and brains to do it the keyboard waits boy make it FLUID!! peace MM

I´ma start this all over again resume my thoughts and go on with the pen you think i can´t oh boy i can and leave you sprayed just like a can cuz you don´t know ´bout rhymin´ man and you don´t know the flow cuz when your lines come whistling thru the air i´ll be the falcon just beware endangered species on foreign ground bound you with tales come from my mouth my force is there circles the house make you ran out leave you in doubt peace MM

Man of rootforcehack/ you re whack
trying to beat that/
you react/ like your mum wanting to come/
just saying calm with harm/ that your father cant/ my only demand guard your lonly heart/
playing chess i beat your ass and take your king in arrest **** the rest its like an atom test let them mess your bloody chest!

Minimum one rapper came thru
tried su´um in english like me too
but shit´s too weak and it leaks of styling
steel man don´t bust and keep trying
imagin´ some guy like rakim listinin´
to you
you´ll bust your ass to rhyme as cool
as it is capable for you
now don´t get pissed if so you missed
the point i´m tryin´ to get across
be rappin´ tight don´t try to floss
expect your respond on my demand
but stop rhymin´ su´um personal
or else get me chasin´ we´re you go!!

keep on Peace MM

I wreck your track with every handshake/
youre wanting to contact and take/
more than time it is misery/
trying to beat me instantly/
i knock you out with an sincerly/
wanting to react but lamers are in aim/
bombing your track with my famous whole name!

yo man i think you tryin too hard
use different styles try to be smart
but just say what you able to say
don´t use words you don´t fully know
cuz some vocabs may give your shit flow
but ain´t properly spelled for a show
but keep it tight and just go!!!
peace MM

only american people can top my spell/
since steven seagel i top gun well/
shot your brain to damage like an ice cell/
try and and tell but i sell/
your fish face at an market for perverts/
they r ****ing you in place take your harvard school reverse!

Hold your head and listen
i´m bold,you´re fat and fishing
try your best to say some disses
you get selected and ****ed like misses
you beat me?! that´s just wihes
be smart, go wash some dishes
to earn your bucks you ****s
i shot your ass like ducks
me, cool out in my chucks
you, fool shout silly stocks
red-faced like boston socks
your ass hurts from these cocks
you servin´ every day
i´m swervin´ while you pay
my lifestyle, hostile , i smile
too keep the mood up
suited up
wait for your next fart, retard!!

peace MM jetzt wird der scheiss auch übersetzt weil deins manchmal kein sinn ergibt!

also
halt dein kopf still und hör zu
ich bin stark(kräftig), du bist fett und fischst
gibst dein bestes um ein paar disses zu sagen
du wirst ausgesucht und ge****t wie misses
du schlägst mich?! das sind nur wünsche
sei schlau und geh en bisschen geschirr waschen
um deine kohlen zu verdienen du ****er
ich schiess dein arsch weg wie enten
ich, bin cool(gelassen) in meinen chucks
du,trottel schreist blöde aktien(werte)
rotes gesicht wie die von boston (red) socks
dein arsch schmerzt von diesen schwänzen
die du jeden tag bedienst
ich schwelge während du bezahlst
mein lebensstil, gefährlich, ich lache um die laune oben zu halten, in schale geschmissen warte ich auf deinen nächsteb furz , zurückgebliebener!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Tahoma, Verdana, Arial">[Diese Nachricht wurde von Mista Manöva an 19. September 2000 @ ]</font>

Zurück
Oben Unten