08 YNSP (Ft. Eliza Doolittle)
09 Hollywood LA (Ft. Lili K)
10 Soul & BJ The Chicago Kid)
11 Fear & Doubt (Ft. Kenna & Joey Purp)
12 Yap Yap
13 RUN! (Ft. Thundercat)
14 That toller Typ

Video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Download: http://illroots3-images.s3.amazonaws.com/mixtapes/INNANETAPE.zip

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Vom Sound her gefällt mir das Tape durchaus,
aber vorallem auf "Holy Holy" ähnelt der Flow schon sehr dem von Chance The Rapper, was sich jedoch nicht unbedingt schlecht anhören muss.
Potential hat Vic Mensa auf alle Fälle. Man wird sehen, wie sich das Ganze im Laufe der Zeit entwickelt.

In der Juice zum Mixtapes des Monats gekürt. Höre grad mal rein. Gewisse Ähnlichkeiten zu Chance The Rapper sind tatsächlich nicht zu überhören.

Ich lasse mich mal überraschen. Habe es mir jetzt doch mal in den Player gepackt. Jetzt wird die Wohnung geputzt. :)

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/fuck-vic-mensa/crazy[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Nicht auf dem Tape, hau es aber trotzdem mal hier rein, weil es bislang kein Thread für Vic Mensa gibt.

is cool :) sind chance und vic leibliche brüder oder sagen die das nur so

money makes the world go rouuuuuuund

Hat etwas gedauert, aber mittlweile kann ich den "Hype" verstehen. Find das Tape auch viel besser als "Acid Rap".

kommt schon sehr geil mit Video :cool:

heute wieder gehört, bis auf die letzten zwei tracks so gut. ich will endlich die "street lights"-ep.

kel & kenan-szene zu beginn :cool:

Vic Mensa had a helluva 2014 that included a spot on the XXL Freshmen cover, countless shows, new music and appearances all over the place. With the foundation set, the next step for Mensa is the release of his debut album Traffic. While up in Canada, Vic sat down with the folks at “MONTREALITY” and discussed what people can expect sonically from the upcoming album.

“Traffic is big music, anthemic,” said Mensa. “[It's] Really what I’ve been aiming for from the beginning with everything I’ve done with all my projects by myself and with Kids These Days. It’s that real blend of hip-hop and rock-n-roll and funk here and there. It’s that next level, future mixture of genres and sounds and something fuckin’ unique. It’s also a very honest project, lyrically, it’s something very heartfelt to me.”

Traffic doesn’t have a release date at the moment but keep it locked to XXL for more news about Traffic and music from Vic.

Zurück
Oben Unten