Welcome to the Dirty South! II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Der absolut geilste Rapper aus´m dirty South, auf den ich übertrieben abfahre ist Luda, der Typ hat hammer Punchlinez, die dopsten Flows, eine irren Humor auch weit über das Punchline- Ding hinaus und eine extrem geile Kontrolle über seine Stimme, er ist einfach der King!!!!

-->

Kleine Frage: Ich wollte mir von Luda entweder "Release Therapy", "Chicken n Beer" oder "Word of Mouf" kaufen, hat einer von euch eins davon oder sogar alle und kann mir eins davon empfehlen?????????? (Wäre echt nett)

:confused:

Wie kommst du zu der obigen Erkenntniss wenn du kein Album kennst ??

Diablo said:
-->

Ich kenne "Red Light District" und habe auch schon einiges geladen, ausserdem habe ich sehr viel auf Youtube geguckt und war auf allen möglichen Internetseiten etc. etc.
ACHSO PS: Kannst du mir n´ Tipp geben??????????

Diablo said:
-->

hab auch nur ein album und finde dass luda einer der besten rapper überhaupt ist. hab natürlich paar mp3s und im tv sieht man ihn ja auch des öfteren. das geht schon ;)

kingmoik said:
hab auch nur ein album und finde dass luda einer der besten rapper überhaupt ist. hab natürlich paar mp3s und im tv sieht man ihn ja auch des öfteren. das geht schon ;)
Welches Album haste den??????????

ich hab mir heute Big 50 - Ain't No Turnin' Back angehört... genau mein style. leider ein wenig teuer, das album.

savsamcur said:
Kleine Frage: Ich wollte mir von Luda entweder "Release Therapy", "Chicken n Beer" oder "Word of Mouf" kaufen, hat einer von euch eins davon oder sogar alle und kann mir eins davon empfehlen?????????? (Wäre echt nett)

Word Of Mouf....gibt aber kein schlechtes Luda Album;)

KölnStänz said:
kennt einer Soulja Boy??? Das Nachwuchs Talent aus Mississippi? Damn der junge macht knaller Mukke, und is grad ma 16!

http://www.myspace.com/souljaboytellem

yap kenn den und verfolg den schon länger.er geht aufjedenfall ab, sein album "Stacks on deck" ist wircklich fettes ding mit vielen geilen tracks. die neuen tracks gefallen mir nich so wie z.B. Bapes remix feat. jibbs. oder Just got my report card. da sind die anderen sachen fresher wie "Stop Than Snap" "Bring that beat back". Album ist aber in mieser quali aufgenommen und seine musik ist nicht jedermanns sache. und so wie er bei myspace als typ rüberkommt is er voll der affe und en kind naja ist ja auch erst 16...

Hör was den Dirty South angeht nur:

T.I.
Lil Wayne
Chamillionaire
Slim Thug
Young Buck
Ludacris

Finde das sind auch die einzige richtigen Leistungsträger des Südens, obwohl ich auch vieles nicht kenne!

Di$$kret said:
Finde das sind auch die einzige richtigen Leistungsträger des Südens, obwohl ich auch vieles nicht kenne!

jo merkt man :D

T.I. dropin T.I.P. With Help From Eminem and Justin Timberlake

T.I. dropin T.I.P. With Help From Eminem and Justin Timberlake -
When T.I. releases his T.I. vs T.I.P. album — now slated for July — it won't just be a one-on-one face off of Clifford Harris' two musical personas. Plenty of his friends are jumping on it. Sunday night via phone from Atlanta, T.I. revealed some of the album's collaborators, and it sounded like a red-carpet roll call at a high-profile awards show. The biggest names? A guy who knows a thing or two about split personalities and some cat who T.I. just performed with at the Grammys.

"I'm anticipating going in with Eminem," the King of the South revealed. "Eminem, we got a real hot concept that we spoke over the phone. It's gonna be on some real creative sh--. JT, Justin Timberlake, we're just waiting on the proper song to get him on my album as well."

That's just the beginning. The two-time Grammy Award winner says he has about 60 songs in the can and will once again be working right up to the deadline to turn the album in.

"I'm working with everybody who I have an opportunity to work with," he added. "Timbaland, I'm working with Danja [Handz] today. Scott Storch, Mannie Fresh, Wyclef. He came through with some real worldly music and great vocals. Nelly, Lil Wayne, R. Kelly. We reached out to Ciara, gonna see what she says. Akon did his thing for me. A lot of the Grand Hustle producers: Khao, Black Mob. ... Just Blaze, we did a song called 'Help Is Coming.' I'm basically talking about how they say the industry is suffering. Well, help is on the way. Fret not."

T.I. vs. T.I.P. is undoubtedly the film/mic star's most conceptual album to date. T.I. is the persona we hear in songs like "My Love" and "Why You Wanna." T.I.P., on the other hand, takes care of the much more gutter material like "Bring Em Out" and "You Don't Know Me." Tip says the LP will give you doses of T.I. and T.I.P. solo records as well as the two collaborating on the same track. There will be interludes throughout the LP, telling a story — and don't be surprised if more than one single from the project is released at once.

"I'm not just making an album, I'm making f---in' opera here," he chuckled. With such a high concept, he says that he's making sure to take extra time and critique every song to be sure he doesn't lose anyone.

"It'd be easy for me to go over people's heads," he rationalized. "Sometime people might see me act a certain way one time and another way one another time. They might not believe the same cat you see dressed so sharp and winning awards and speaking eloquently is the same cat you see fist-fighting with hoodlums outside a nightclub. This album will be an explanation of all of this."

Inspiration for material is something T.I. is definitely not lacking. Professionally, he's thrived since the release of King in 2006. He won two Grammys, received critical acclaim for his part in his Hollywood debut, "ATL," and filmed "American Gangster" with Academy Award winner Denzel Washington. The screenplay for "T.I vs. T.I.P." is being written now, with production for the film scheduled to ramp up this summer. And lately, Tip's been on a tear as one of the most requested MCs for guest appearances, featured on Justin Timberlake's "My Love," Jim Jones' "We Fly High" remix, Fat Joe's "Make It Rain" remix, DJ Khaled's "We Takin' Over," DJ Drama's "Takin Pictures" and R. Kelly's "Flirt" remix.

Personally, though, Tip's had some ups and downs. The most heartbreaking low came last May when he had to endure the loss of his best friend Philant Johnson after unknown assailants shot at his tour bus following a show in Cincinnati (see "Deadly Shooting Causes T.I. To Re-Evaluate His Life"). The death of his friend almost caused him to retire from rap, period.

"A lot of mixed emotion," T.I. began to detail. "Parts of me were ready to get out the game completely. I felt the game wasn't for me. I felt like I was finnin' to kill somebody or do something that was gonna get me killed. That was the first time I felt about the rap game what I felt about the dope game. ... Right before I got out of the dope game, and my son was [about to be born], I sat myself down and said, 'You gonna mess around and kill somebody and have to deal with that. Or you might get yourself killed.' "

T.I. said he was ultimately inspired to not give up the mic after his late friend came to him one night.

"Phil spoke to me and said, 'If you quit, I'll kill you,' " he remembered.

Tip says going back to recording after his brief hiatus was nowhere nearly as tough as doing shows shortly after losing his friend.

As fate would have it, after such a tragic loss, Tip was blessed with a life. He's expecting a baby girl this July with longtime girlfriend Tameka "Tiny" Cottle. It will be T.I.'s and Tiny second child together. The two were even engaged, but have recently decided to amicably end their long relationship and remain friends.

"She's still a part of my life," he explained the turn their relationship has taken. "I love her to death. Her children is still my children, my children are still her children," he said (both have kids from previous relationships). "We want each other to be happy. It's nothing she did and it's nothing I did."

While T.I. awaits the birth of child number six and works on album number five, he'll also be overseeing several other projects coming off of his Grand Hustle imprint such as DJ Drama's Gangsta Grillz official album as well as the sophomore project from Young Dro. There's also a clothing line he's involved in with his manager and business partner Jason Geter called AKOO

Quelle : http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1554945/20070319/t_i_.jhtml

also TI vs TIP wird ein SURESHOT nach diesen infos.... sehr krasse sache

Di$$kret said:
Hör was den Dirty South angeht nur:

T.I.
Lil Wayne
Chamillionaire
Slim Thug
Young Buck
Ludacris

da würd mich ja ma interessieren wen du sonst noch kennst und als nicht "richtigen Leistungsträger" einstufst. kennst du überhaupt andere? wenn nein, das hast du das beste des südens meiner meinung nach noch nich gehört. wenn du dich bei den oben genannten leistungsträgern mal von feature zu feature hangelst wirst du bestimmt fündig. der dirtysouth is nich so eintönig wie die ganzen real-hip-hop-hardcore-eastcoaster immer meinen. Da is für jeden was dabei, man muss nur suchen ( is bei der 1st & 2nd coast aber bestimmt nich anders, kenn mich da nur nich (mehr) so aus wie füher)

hört jemand eigentlich von euch field mob?
also ich denke das es zwei sehr talentierte mc's sind, die halt msuik machen die eigen ist. nicht so ein mittlerweile standart sound...
from da roota to da toota war für mich eines der besten alben im letzten jahr und light poles and pinetrees ist für mich auch irgendwie wieder was besonderes...
wer nur die rnb lastigen videos von den beiden kennt (so what, sick of being lonely) spollte sich nicht davon blenden lassen, auf den alben sind definitiv bessere lieder...man muss sich nur an deren sound gewöhnen, EIGENartig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom