Rap Gossip International

DMX Accepts Plea Deal for Tax Evasion, Faces Five Years in Prison

"Today, Earl Simmons admitted to systematically cheating on his taxes. By insisting to be paid in cash whenever possible and having royalty payments diverted to the accounts of financial surrogates, Simmons concealed hundreds of thousands of dollars of income from the IRS," said Joon H. Kim, who operates as the acting United States attorney for the Southern District of New York, today (Nov. 30).

He continued, "Simmons made a choice between ‘Right or Wrong,’ and did the right thing, admitting his guilt, and agreeing to pay his tax liabilities. No matter who you are or whatever fame you may have achieved, the law applies equally to all, and no one is exempt from the shared obligation to pay our taxes."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/rapper-dmx-plead-guilty-tax-evasion/story?id=51487712

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/boxing/la-sp-daniel-franco-20171202-story,amp.html

The skull cap was taken off again following an infection that also nearly killed him.

It had been 172 days since a representative from Roc Nation had contacted him, he said.

“I feel … like I’ve been left in the dust,” Franco said. “They never valued me as a person. All I was was a product.”
Franco’s father, Al, said he was reduced to begging Roc Nation executives Michael Yormark and Dino Duva, asking whether the company — or Jay-Z or his wife, Beyoncé — could use one of their powerful social media platforms to promote Daniel’s GoFundMe campaign, which has raised more than $60,000 to help offset the family’s medical and travel costs, with nearly $200,000 in remaining bills.

No such assistance was granted, and the younger Franco recently noticed that Roc Nation Sports’ fighter stable had dwindled to a handful of fighters. Franco has been deleted from its website.

Asked what the company has done to help Franco, Yormark, said, “I have no comment.”

alle jahre wieder kommt das christuskind die dipset reunion
zu uns auf die erde und es kommt nix bei rum

Okay. :D

Was hat T.I. im Gesicht? So sah der früher nicht aus, oder war da immer Makeup drauf

Zurück
Oben Unten