1st english rhymer in here

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Asshole

auf Eis gelegt
yo....checkt meinen ersten englishen rhyme...

ich denke wenn ich auf englisch rappe habe ich etwas mehr chancen auf dem internationalen hiphop markt...deutsche sprache wollen die in america ja leider nicht so hören...

peace

Come and fly away with me, to another distant place where the love only counts and the loneliness passes.
Leave alone us there there, only we both completely, want you never more lose it are my star, it are the sunshine for me. Whether near and far, I am always with you. Leave me your warmth feel, I want to make you tonight kidnapp, to the borders of this world, only what to you like. And for all eternity, we go the way in twos, you still are away so far. It are my star, it are the sunshine for me. Whether near and far, I am always with you. Come we move by the night, until the morning light awakes, the moment shows us the way, quite all the same where it goes. You can always on me baun, I geb to you of this trust, leave myself love anew learn it are my star, it are the sunshine for me. Whether near and far, I become always with you his it are my star, it are the light of the world for me. Whether near and far, I know that you to myself hold.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten