Aftermath Music I

NEW VIDEO

Young Buck - Dead Or Alive (**** Tha Police) (Feat. DJ Paul) :

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/VN9XjiSQmMk6nZj5

About this video:
A Video Montage Set To Young Buck's 'Dead Or Alive (**** Tha Police)' Produced By Three 6 Mafia. An Unreleased Track That Didn't Make The Album. 'Buck The World' In Stores March 27th.

Dedicato schrieb:
Tony Yayo has been arrested, as the 14-year-old son of a music industry rival is charging the rapper assaulted him.
Yayo, born Marvin Bernard, and other members affiliated with G-Unit Records have been detained by New York authorities for their connection to the assault of Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond's 14-year-old son.

Yayo was with an entourage that was returning from a brief trip to Africa when authorities apprehended them.

Sources weren't clear what charges, if any, have been levied on the men.

Representatives for Violator denied that 50 Cent was detained, but refused to comment on Yayo's arrest.

Yayo and others were taken to a precinct in downtown Manhattan to be identified by the teen, who will be accompanied by his mother.

The police also questioned the men as well for statements on the alleged assault.

The alleged assault happened on Tuesday (Mar. 20), as Rosemond's 14-year-old son left school on the way to an internship with his father's Czar Entertainment, an entertainment-based record label/management firm.

Czar Entertainment, located on West 25th street in New York, is in close proximity to Violator Management, the company that handles 50 Cent's career.

According to sources close to Czar, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo were leaving the offices of Violator Management and saw the boy walking down the street, wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt.

They were apparently unaware that the teen was Rosemond's son.

According to sources, Yayo backhanded the teen then screamed profane words towards Czar Entertainment.

Violator wasn't available for comment on the charges, but sources within the company denied that 50 Cent was present at the alleged assault. Counsel for Tony Yayo wasn't available at press time.

If found guilty, these charges could have an adverse impact on both 50 Cent and Tony Yayo.

Tony Yayo served two consecutive sentences after he was arrested in December of 2002 on a weapons-possession charges.

He was eventually sentenced for bail-jumping and wouldn't be released until early 2004.

50 Cent has been arrested a number of times in his formative years for selling illicit drugs, but currently has an album on deck tentatively called Before I Self Destruct.

The disputes with the two camps have several layers.

Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond and his Czar Entertainment manages The Game, one of the fiercest opponents of the G-Unit movement.

Furthermore, 50 Cent and Rosemond battled in court over The Infamous Times - Volume I: The Original 50 Cent , a DVD about the "original 50 Cent," a deceased criminal from Brooklyn, NY named Kelvin Martin.

So ein idiot, muss nen 14Jährigen angreifen......und einen tag später entschuldigt sich Young **** bei The Game......richtige Looser

aftermath wird dieses Jahr alles toppen in sachen rap bzw. verkaufszahlen,erst das neue 50 cent album,dann detox und zum abschluss das eminem album,wird nen geiles jahr!:cool:

Aftermath Music hatte die Chance mit dem Produzenten und langjährigen Freund von Bishop Lamont, Diverse, zu reden. Wir sprachen mit ihm über das gemeinsame Label Disocese, Bishop Lamont's Debüt Album "The Reformation", anstehende Projekte uvm.

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/_interviews/diverse_march_2007.html

Eve's erste Single aus ihrem anstehenden Album "Here I am" wird der von Swizz Beatz produzierter Song "Tambourine" sein.

Ihr Album soll 2007 erscheinen und u.a. von Dr. Dre, Swizz Beatz, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Rich Skills, Vidal, Cool & Dre und Scott Storch produziert werden. Gastauftritte gibt es von Sean Paul, Sizzla, Elan, Robin Thicke und T.I..

www.Aftermathmusic.com

ich behaupte einfach mal, wir müssen noch mind. ein dreiviertel jahr aufs nächste aftermath release warten

laut amazon kommt bald das neue busta album ...

aber hat den nirgends einer ne provisorische releaseliste ?

50 Cent - Stellung zu Yayo, Buck, G-Unit und seinen Alben

In einem Radiointerview mit dem New Yorker Radiosender Hot 97 hat 50 Cent ausführlich Stellung zu den aktuellen Geschehnissen bezogen.
Eine Zusammenfassung:

Auf die Frage, ob er beim Angriff auf Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemonds Sohn anwesend war, antwortete 50 "absolutely not". Nachdem es erst hiess, er habe zum Zeitpunkt des Vorfalls Koffer für eine Reise nach Portugal gepackt, liess das Management wenig später verkünden, dass er an Songs für sein kommendes Album gearbeitet habe. 50 selbst sagte nun, er habe sich auf eine Reise nach Angola vorbereitet. Überwachungskameras in seinem Haus in Conneticut könnten dies angeblich beweisen. Gleichzeitig machte er sich für Tony Yayo stark und beteuerte dessen Unschuld.

"In this case, they are just putting his name in it. He didn’t hit him."

Was durchaus spannender ist als die anhaltende Diskussion um das Yayo-Rosemond-Geflecht, sind die Worte die 50 über den Rest der G-Unit verlor:

Young Buck: Bekanntermassen wollte Buck den Beef mit The Game für sich beenden. 50 läuft das aber leicht bis arg gegen den Strich und sieht sich mit der gleichen Situation konfrontiert, die damals Game seinen Platz bei der G-Unit kostete.

"If you listen to Angie Martinez’s show, when Young Buck was on there, he made references to him being his own man, his own decisions to try and make friends with people that I have issues with. I hold him in the same space that I held Game in — in that light. If I have issues with somebody and we’re down with each other, then you have issues with them."

Olivia: 50 bestätigte, dass Olivia offiziell von G-Unit gedroppt wurde. Grund seien zu viele Meinungsverschiedenheiten und Missverständisse bei der Produktion ihres neuen Albums gewesen. Gerüchte, Olivia wolle ihn wegen sexueller Belästigung verklagen, wies er scharf zurück.

Im Laufe des Interviews sprach er auch über andere G-Unit Künstler und seine Erwartungen an sie:

"At this point, they have to do their thing now. It’s their second album — everybody. Man sollte erwarten, mich nicht auf ihren Projekten zu hören. Man sollte von ihnen erwarten, ihren eigenen Kram und ihre eigenen Karrieren aufzubauen. Ich habe meine Opfer gebracht, zum Beispiel als ich den "Outta Control Remix" gemacht habe. Ich habe das gemacht, um Mobb Deep nach vorne zu bringen. Ich hätte "Get In My Car" oder "Build You Up" mit Jamie Foxx rausbringen können. Ich hätte "The Massacre" weiter promoten und verkaufen können. Aber ich habe das eingestellt, um neue Energie zu kreieren und das Mobb Deep-Projekt voran zu treiben. Als ich den "Get Rich or Die Tryin" Soundtrack raus gebracht habe, hätte ich "I'll Whip Ya Head Boy" veröffentlichen können, aber ich habe "Best Friend" mit Olivia gemacht."

Ausserdem gab er bekannt, dass sein bisher als "Before I Self Destruct" angekündigtes nächstes Album nun unter dem Namen "Curtis" am 19. Juni erscheinen werde. Ein weiteres Solo-Album, sein viertes, kündigte er bereits für den 5. Februar 2008 an. Er habe mit Interscope einen 5-Alben-Deal abgeschlossen, wobei das fünfte ein Best-Of-Album werden soll. Ob er nach diesen beiden Alben noch einmal bei Interscope unterschreiben werde, liess er offen.

das ganze Interview zum anhören :

http://www.zshare.net/audio/50-hot97-04-04-07-worldstarhiphop-com-mp3.html

Quelle : www.aightgenossen.ch

fifty blickt ja schon ganz schön in richtung zukunft wenn er da was von best of labert der soll erstmal wieder ein anständiges album abliefern anstatt schon sein karriereende zu planen :(

Funny as hell!!

50Cent pushes annoying Model into the pool

Hier schauen :D

Aus "Americas Next Top Model"
Verdammt noch mal, wie geil!

Und dann der Manager "Do not mess with 50 Cent!"
Und wie er versucht Spanisch zu lernen

NEW TRACK

The Game feat. Ya Boy, Eastwood, Jay Rock, Topic, K Dot & Young Dubb - Cali Niggaz :

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/april/the_game-cali_niggaz-(dubcnn).mp3

Tracklisting for "YouKnowWhatItIs Vol. 4":

1. Get Dollaz feat. Tyrese
2. Gutter feat. Kelly Rowland (produced by Scott Storch)
3. Gangsta Shit (Vida Diss)
4. Gangsta Bop feat. Akon
5. Hustler's feat. Nas
6. U Krazy produced by E.P.
7. Where I'm From
8. Black Democrat (accapella freestyle)
9. Feelin It feat. Young Rob
10. Cali Niggaz feat. Ya Boy, K-Dot, Jay-Rock, Dubb, Topic & Eastwood
11. Last Night (remix) feat. Diddy & Keyshia Cole
12. My 6-4 feat. Snoop Dogg & Bun B
13. Invisible Felon
14. Maniac (produced by E.P.)
15. Colors feat. Sean Kingston & Rick Ross
16. The Pledge
17. T.K.O. feat. Chuck Taylor & The Hurricanes
18. Why You Hate The Game feat. Nas (produced by Just Blaze)
19. Haterz feat. Tyrese (produced by Jelly Roll)
20. Body Bags (with Hot 97 interlude)

zu bestellen auf http://www.therealblackwallstreet.com/cart/product_info.php/cPath/21_27/products_id/122

Zurück
Oben Unten