Bad´N´Evil, from Sweden...

I will give you feedback as soon as I downloaded the tracks.

Maybe you could shorty introduce yourself? It doesn't happen very often that English speaking people post in the Mzee forum... :D

I´m Skoob; been rappin 4 over 7 years now, always in english... I rhyme with another cat, Speedy... We´ve been workin 2gether for about two and a half years, so it´s great... We live in Sweden, city of Uddevalla... Peace... :D

f.u.c.k.i.n. good!!!!

mann leute echt derbe was die kicken... zieht euch das rein

meine englischkenntnisse sind zwar fürn arsch aber das hört sich echt geil an

...see, I have to apologise... I don´t speak german guys... I was told about this page by a freind of mine, who´s from Germany... so please write in english...:) But I´m glad you like the songs...:D

mann leute echt derbe was die kicken... zieht euch das rein

meine englischkenntnisse sind zwar fürn arsch aber das hört sich echt geil an

He said to us that we have to take a look at your Songs, it´s really good.

I feel : nice storytelling shit nice beat, funky
All i need: i don't really like the hook but the trumpet sample is blazin, nice raps . just listen and chill
Phenomical pt. 2: the beat is nice but weres the bass make the bass stronger it just don't makes me move my head but a good track the raps are good but nuthin special
Bloodshed: ****in nice lyriks i like the dark mysterious beat

all together i wanna buy ya shit were can i get it in germany

peace

i didn't know that sweden eats are that tight

tha shit ya cat's are throwin's quite dope! i'm always a lil bit
afraid of whut's comin' when i hear bout some not-british or american
people rappin' english, but man!! surprise, surprise :D

like ya stuff, r u goin to press somethin on vinyl?
is there some hp 2 have a look at, or do u need one? :D

peace, aight?

This is the Good Stuff...

Woah!
Not bad!
Some good shit! I like the beatz! The raps and lyrics are tight, too! I´m glad to hear some good rap-stuff before I go to bed... :)

Leute, fahrt´s euch rein. Lohnt sich!
(Download it! It is worth it!)

I really do like this stuff! Sounds quite professional to me...
Very good quality! PROPS!

Also is ja wohl ziemlich gut abgemischt oda??

Till know I thought that they can´t rap in sweden but as I heard your crazy shit I knew I was wrong.:D Good stuff.respect;)

Thanx guys...

...well, to start with, this is just a demo type of thing, so y´all can´t really get it anywhere in Germany...:) But if U got MSN, I´ll send the rest of the trax 2 U, as soon as I get it on my computer...

We´re not gonna put it on vinyl, sorry...:) Thanx alot for the feedback, dudes...!! I really appreciate it... peace!!:D

Re: Thanx guys...

Original geschrieben von Skoob
...well, to start with, this is just a demo type of thing, so y´all can´t really get it anywhere in Germany...:) But if U got MSN, I´ll send the rest of the trax 2 U, as soon as I get it on my computer...

We´re not gonna put it on vinyl, sorry...:) Thanx alot for the feedback, dudes...!! I really appreciate it... peace!!:D

Yeah that would be the shit i'll give you my msn address by a personal message soon

Zurück
Oben Unten