Die Arsenal FC Plauderecke

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
2680765-nicolas_cage_you_dont_say.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
sehr gut, die zwei spasten wieder mittendrin. :D die sind da schon hauptsächlich maskottchen, oder?

mertesacker ist kapitän und podolski ist die halbe saison ausgefallen und hat 11 scorerpunkte in 19 spielen

gibt schlimmeres, z.b. das video! lustig geht auf jeden fall anders

sehr gut, die zwei spasten wieder mittendrin. :D die sind da schon hauptsächlich maskottchen, oder?

Klar. In diesem krassen Kader kannste aber auch nur untergehen.
Hauptsächlich, oder?

Arsenal steht bei Transferausgaben in den letzten 5 Jahren auf Platz 18 in der PL. Die müssen doch so'nen gewaltigen Batzen raus hauen dieses Jahr, dass einem schwindelig wird.

Speaking to French sports daily L'Equipe from France's training base at Clairefontaine, Sagna said: "It's no longer a secret, I'll leave Arsenal.
"They tried to make an effort, but the discussions have not gone in the direction I wanted."

Sagna admitted he was pleased to go out on a high having been part of the side that ended Arsenal's nine-year wait for a trophy with their FA Cup win against Hull.

"To finish at Wembley with the Cup, it was something magical, " he added.

"It was an honour to evolve in that shirt, Even though we were criticised for quite some time due to the lack of trophies, I spent some magical moments there.

"If I had to do it again, I'd do the same thing."

Nachfolger sollte eigtl. Juanfran werden. Das ist aber heute irgendwie geplatzt oder er hat abgesagt.

Arsenal plot £16m Khedira move

Arsenal are lining up a €20 million [£16m] move for Real Madrid midfielder Sami Khedira, according to reports in France.

[more]10zeichen![/more]

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten