English battle - wer traut sich?

damn ... can't you guys just vote the old battle before you start a new one? this sux, man ...

aight

here we go.......
was a good battle no doubt...both had nice lines,4real

but..i like all-days piece a"bit"mo´than your´s strike..sorry

so i vote 4 that bitch all-day;)

aight, thx man
so it's
all day 1
SDM 0

(you don't have to excuse man, it's your opinion)

more votez???

vote....

i think strike´s lyrics are better , cuz it´s more flow in it, though Allday has pretty complex rhymes ... well its just an opinion guys..... :)

WOWWW, I see votes!!!:D
its about time, damn.... i guess its tied up, 1-1.... lets wait for one more vote and then Deadly can do his thing!!!!:)

i want 2 jerk off....

okay DeadlyWeapon - think its soon time - that we battle each other, so that we can see if u r REALLY DEADLY as you pretend 2 be homie ......;)

yup!
This is gettin a bit of excitement now.
thanks for the votes so far!
More votez?? Give 'em guys!

Re: i want 2 jerk off....

Original geschrieben von Rapalot81
okay DeadlyWeapon - think its soon time - that we battle each other, so that we can see if u r REALLY DEADLY as you pretend 2 be homie ......;)

:eek: ooohhhh.... Deadly, he's callin you a PRETENDER.... you're gonna take it?! c'mon guys, battle!!! but me 'n strike still need some votes first!!

its just 4 the rap

i didn´t call him pretender,i just want 2 see whats crackin ...
..... i love lyrics and i love rap,
i hate beefin bullshit and stay above that..... so just relax guys...

Im Back!!!!

Sick toller Typ is back from TURKEY You HEARD ME?
Your battles not bad , but you all can't HURT ME

The holdiayz are OVER now I m back tight like a SOLDIER.
I chilled with friends on the BEACH to forget the shit what goes on the STREET but now he is back, the same G, the same G who smoke the same WEED so now you know what I am now NEED
PEAACE

@sickNigga, if you really think you're untouchable... lets have a little battle between u 'n me?!

Original geschrieben von Strike Da Mic
All Day ... we actually finished? its still 1-1 ...

lol... i know, its still 1-1, why dont we do a 2nd round and the first one who gets a vote wins this?? is that fair??

@sickNigga..... go ahead dawg.... ladies first!!!:D

erstes mal /First time

Yeah mic at da mic /you want to fight/on off i switch you like da light/good night/how you talk to me i am not your sister father mother or brother/someone other/befor you step at the microphon i put the red buzzer/its first time i rap on this language/nobody hear you you need a fan bitch/you want to check it/but you have tees like a rabbit

Re: lol

Original geschrieben von Rapalot81
improve your vocabulary level and then come back @ maikrophone87 , aight homie ;)

Yo Rapalot improve yourself and watch out what you TALK
You just a Wanksta and not a Gangster from New YORK
Don't mess with Mc's who better than YOU
Who rap better than You , who look better than YOU

Zurück
Oben Unten