Erstell mir n Battle auf mein rap ey.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Manek11

am Start
Sounds to listen when you read: wuTANG - Gravil Pit (The first Part) TuPac - The only way for me to come back is like Makaveli...You knoow? (The second part)

Wenn ich sag ich sag dann sag ich also folgt vieles. computer on top und stürtzt nie ab ey wie lang darf er an sein. mein rap rap it to the hot place where i came in in ya game ey darf ich vader sein ey hey alle swas ich will den ich rechne und glaube durch euch kaum noch denn ich bin nicht mal high. hi. wo war ich? Hey day and all day high high to blow away ya belive leave with me. hey i aint got his all brain.sittin tight. hot mo fuck truck move now when i saaaay repeat right my hooook hooook hooook flow away. määän...
SO when i listen ya rap i stay high and dont belive? High on shiiieat. Määän i´m talkin an d kill my enemy. Still you belive you the true? But i aint go to play my enemy. now what? The fight is on. The cop tell and tell on and now you know you not the true. hey all day you can repeat. hey to high?`fuck wu was in and out again. box box box boxxin out my enemy!? Better when i! Fry. cry and dont meen you run an play true is what his mind can be filled out with energy. ennergy hey. heehehehhehe. i aint. laugh, i´m the mashine. now what why somebody got to die? Play. TuPac will say so and i do??? Play is what? The game in playin or why the tempo dont stops? Ey! You god. Gott mofucka right when i wonna be tupac. §Ey. the fightin and i´m tellin now back to the true and belive you true! Snoop? I´m talkin to you...youuuuo all garanty i´m jesus. jesus. and when i´m back i´m everyone to know why i got to move for the right rap hey more in my. more in my. ha he ha he ey yo ey yeah. Fry cry mofucka still hey and i´m not the true when im not hig. better when TuPac can think only from a one. Born män can do everything or is telled by the bad and play the good but i thug life and never you will check it. motha fuckin thuggin and we all will wrote the same? Hey Andrey TuPac. hey with j. this here stands. män the mashine will find me. Ghost Wrote writin ghost. we know more and lie out of our fantasy. we wu. WuTang from New YOrk hey why i aint tell more as i can do it today when i´m high on what? You got to know to meet my head in my space. space is not corekt the true is rappin. and now the true is ok and still say. ok. paapapa wuTANG. hahahahahahaaaa. ANd check the you dont more in theire rap ey! More mo cruck druck fuck what the crock is tellin and what the g is sayin.? The way i go to crow up you projekt and now you got to know that i tell wrong. Hey but only for the phantasy place where L.A. Hey stay alive and be alive and live. But let me live. Negativ is still in my head. Better check that i got to check to healh you and day hey why we got to die you better ask your own not only one chause the only one is bad hey day and belive in nothing to high to stay a lie. We alive. Crowd cry! Now we got to be still and tell me why. Still we got to cry. Sizilian and ruzian. and alive hey the´re gay they can say so whe call them what in our head but never out of our mouth. Gay hey i wrote but gay alien? Hey let´s go back to the wishin track and away from you the nowish. :=)

Skippin.

Alive Men Never wonna Go To Die. But I. Now why they go to kill to fast? Their babie´s branda got a baby and i´m talkin about everybody the gees´s the ss and all the bad time that has happen every day to belive that i see on ya ss. and when the true know more about what he can talk? Talk about no so! The best track that you can catch is when you stay men and today hey we wrote on the rest of his alive time recordet tracks to wrote ghost and belive me i can change cause i´m what? i´m a changed Men. can tell you everything but they meen that we dont need them so everybody go to church and so it got to be? Never leave your belive! the complex men tell more but not all the time! Chause this aint a rap from high? I can get more as 16 Million in one day. Whyt i fly to aw l What? L.A. i go to be the e of ya life. Yeah belive so! A Ghetto A Lie. You got to push me here in germany. So till eko and everybody know why i am the true! Listen TuPac! Now i chill chilli chilli to hot for you? Forgot got when i got god and the alve is back on my track and day thay hey say some rhyme and belive its cool hey i pay all day with my life to healh the day when i say that darf ich Vader is on my side and i´m work in and work out work inside of ya mo fucka die hgey do you know what im sayyin befor i sayin i calculade day merlin men son hey all day all day i say so to be and nothing happens. The bad can die when i was online and you have recordet. Dart. hay. day. today!
Now you know! That was a track and so you can wrote the bad will give you and you better say what i say they say but i say the same so better understand my phantasy. chause what? I was high on Wu-Tangoo. yeah the oo to you!
the best is alive and better belive so that the switchin is a better one when he stay alone like bin i landen bei jeder frau ey and when i dont want but my dad or my child in me say me that i got to fuck fuck all day. I will say from her what the fuck you want from me? Chause what? Better know! She not right and aint got to stay in my life. How i can tell when you got to kill some body? Darf ich Vader seiiin? Oder nicht? 
You pie from the devil why you dont know? That only the not right guys tell me "What the fuck you want from me?" Gekidneppt. Ey kid jetzt spillst du schon mit dir selber. Nino Ey! Rap for alive! Your option is Give me THeeeeCsss and i give you rap. Money is what i got! But what the bad. The best and i have.

Paar können bestimmt noch battlen. Also Los.

formatier mal den text, sonst liest sich das ganz sicher niemand durch.

doper, revolutionärer scheiß.
ist aber wirklich schwierig zu lesen, musste nach der hälfte aufhören.

Today is the day. You wonna know about everything? Catch me and give me a blunt!
When you aint belive, then nothing will happen! Heute kommt neuer Rap hinzu und wenn ihr den nicht kicken könnt, dann bin ich 5 Kronen wert.

alive.so wie ich es sage.so i live another day. let vme rap.#1

Pain.
Now what holla at me my tracks are recovered.
Now.
better never play tuPAC.

wuTang i down forever.

moon shine. oh neeeeiiiin. TuPac.
fuck what ever.
the cop ask what!
I see ! Parra.ein paara.
oh nein
fuck you lie.
Know know.
Better not so far like me.
Smoke on ya pac.
TuiPax runnin.
dayin and playin something that only i know.
Never know. Andr. Ej.
Who is flamin deluxe?
WU Tang?
Play right with you.
Russia. know! Know!. More.
More, more more. to day.mother controllin my life alive. to day we alive.
Alive.
Maybe. i play on your forum.
twise. twise im sverin to god. Lie al ie. You better nerver the true.
Today . I am the man who stand and my kid was.
hey he was. now lets taalk how to talk to russian.
Ey russian. stay alive let me live to day we live.
i know how to diss you.
männy mäny.lie . a lie. not the true. we got to pray ey. hey. alive. to day
chause they play. pulli. muschi. mu shine shuschi.
no the russian know. emeny,emeny.?
Know?`!
Wha...at the cop police is what i have dreamin about.
put me away from henry-duna. nnt golden eye. ey. pray TuPac.
Eezy e give me a dream.
Cheat eezy e today and the last day bevor you was a lie and never was was in my head how to come to them i call heli. many men. many men. Snoop ey bitburg.ey. air base fly trere i give away.tuztu paC faken?????=?hg h k. my mashine is burnin down the virus. ey. I give him his all power pc ey cheat. määmmen ey stroja stoi. day alie. my soldier from the good side mother side. maoother g gangstin down the dandbabgabnagbbagabbananbagabnanmaggabnmnamngannammaganm abakahgbank.0102094378392 find he!3Day alive you workin on the mashine is workin on and tall ee zy - e. day mothefuck day TuPafuck the cop. ey.3333333333alle sisn die mashine uns ich weiß we man fightet.fan.
you aint motherfucker.eezy - does it! and dre ice cube ey hi know!. Hehe. ha ppig ausgewählt. Papa E. Piepie, motherfucker., mow the way in is. 46.3.634.421 cop down in dead. Every body can is our cheat. pie pie. lie. lie lieke nike going away truhg.sarah conner will say we back and written down the virus. Virus hey tupac where is ya heli??ggFreedom tower. I n new york and i dont belive.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGdstar.And dont belive that it only got to have microsoft,stephen hk behind you! You can thing.k Termnator is behind you. awy,day you my friendto today.Microsoft call you downt microsoft can say to me when i´m dead.

Why the Boss never will know why! You dont wonna day today. mään. men today. i wrote down everythang.iCh habe euch lieb mich lieb haben!.oräü
mother muther. skins never got bto bie boy f boy ne meine nie freudem.,

God will give! and your stunt i cant diss. ssnoop

No more weed and i´m dead! More weed and i will know how it was. The best has rised up the the only one who can. Code 3 is programmed. I programm and wonna give you my blunt back. You got to pay... Pay me a rise up in L.A. and i am the world. The true has gived. Gived the best that you can take right now and forever. Frise and move up! The best that you can take is in ya hand. Tradin war stories. Right! A militäry mind. I wrote! Catchin up my trigger and feel. Feel back in L.A.. To much i have thanked for this 25 years i have lived. Let me and the world will follow Snoop. Dogg! Belive. Lie? We aint lie! I can´t be a lie! I can´t lie! TuPac has sayed so. Tradin War Stories. The true alive! Snoop. Dogg. Belive we back! Here back the best 2 of Americas most Wanted! Wanted! You know what i´m sayin? You know what i´m sayin? Belive that! Never you have seen a guy like me who talk so true. Sorry. Abadilay?! Hm. Shure yoh, i know more about this and that! That and this. Pie is piss and pie is lie. Lie! RIght! Thug for life! And stay case! Celebrate! Belive me!

He has gived.

I came from the westwood. So this say us what? WW show know and blow away ya weed! But with me! Hey Do you belive? I pray hey all day i play gay! Go to work and my life goes back and forwerd. But what you know i aint wonna tell! You know! I Know and so what? We 2 of the worlds mpst wanted? Bin Laden away and we hey will be killed by cop? Ey! Hey thug belive me! I wrote and i´m not high! Not right now! So smoke more and hey belive more. Who? Right show westside and belive TuPac. Mothafuck. Hey whatt you say dogg i wrote! What i see is gay. You play so i dont wonna say so but i must. I see. You bang out ya weed and i stay gay in Bitburg? Hey. You got jet. Take me away from here. maybe away maby to La where we fly away thug for life dont forgot who has telled and who has selled!

Thanks he has gived.

This is something else, when i play dead melody. You wonna know? You wonna listen? Hey dogg i´m dead. Fuck with me men hey all day i pray! But you aint wrote why? For a why we will go for a why we will think and blow away our weed hey all day. All daaay meeeen. Tell 50 ce nt that he like tbt. men trim away ya bass, you cant?`em will show! All you will say i will control. i have programmed the 3 in ya head right now you will test am i lie or frie away from this leter W. True! True! Alive men stay alive and play with the true! Tell with the tru and you will know why you g got to call me. And even god can judge me! You have understand? I dont know! I hope so and trap curse and they hurd. killin here where my gun at? I wonna catch my gun again. Tufeelpac. And know and blow away. and belive! But with who? Men i lie? Why? You dont understand that you can blow me away and i will run from you! But why i got to die? You wonna stay gay with dre and feel TuPac when you give he a check? Brain on?? blow and belive? Blow! Right, record my word! Everyday i was away! But now! Now i´m here! Let them say so! Fuck them and belive me! Mom will know why! Yeah fuck everybody else!

And i was on the boat! You dont know? Who i am? Men=? Are you askin my name? Or do you belie and blow hey not alone! Bad commin. and dont forgot! I got card. Me i will find again! God programmed right! Then die. Die again! You dont belive more? Stay friend to me. Right lets be friend. Who Who Who Who? Say so Say ho! All my real Geeeeeeeeeeeees, can come to you! And dont belive better blow and you feed nothig but my brain! I´m the true! Fuzck that! Give me my cash! For what? That i can put it away! Know my mind will say so when i will see you aint blow away my weed all day! .... It was right thight! But to dream away! We won´t do! We wonna ride! Ride! Show my words! What this G´s will say?

Also wer noch was sagen mag oder kann. Ich freue mich! Today we do. Belive. Ya all can be back truh this sentence.

So fast i cant read and wrote how i´m rappin in my head. Now what? The cop ask what! The G´s know how to move. Or do you wanna be called as to low from 50?
G´s. I call and pass away!.

manek ist im gebäuuudeeeee
er hat das was ihr gerne wollteeeeet

Props never can give up when ya head can put this away from alive.
Thinkin better thinkin fast.
Diss or i cant grow up. So i´m what? The hate? Right right support and belive you lie. Today we ride on our enemy. Say me where the bad and wrong capetalistic guys at. What they doin and what they searchin for. Tell me and ask me when i´m high. is the next lie that is programmed in ya head män. All "my" soldier run to westside southside eastside and to the north. But snoop is hard in takin.

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten