Gang Starr

Gott sei Dank gab es bei den Tributes keinerlei Bühne für diesen Hund Solar.
Er hätte da glaube ich auch nicht auftauchen können ;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Bin auch echt dankbar, Gang Starr live gesehen zu haben :(
Wunder mich, dass man von Solar nichts mehr hört.

Nächstes Jahr haut Premo wohl unveröffentlichtes Gang Starr Material und ne DVD raus:

SS: Gangstarr means so much to so many people. With the passing of Guru will we ever hear some unreleased Gangstarr joints on Year Round Records?

DJ Premier: Absolutely, absolutely we will. I have the rights to Gangstarr along with Guru’s son so everything is gravy. I’m working with them and I’ll be dropping DVD’s of behind the scenes stuff from 1989 to 2010. Nobody has that footage but me and nobody has the music but me. I have people contributing tracks of Guru’s vocals that I didn’t have and I also have stuff on lock. We’re going to do a Gangstarr Foundation album and a couple of other things but the DVD’s are definitely going to be popping. I have hundreds of hours of footage that no one else has so you will be seeing that.

http://www.djpremierblog.com/2010/11/19/dj-premier-talks-gang-starr-foundation-album-and-dvd-more/

Man darf gespannt sein

Premo wurde von Gurus Vater zu einer Beerdigung im familiären Kreis eingeladen, wo er auch eine Rede halten sollte.
Außerdem bringt er Gurus Sohn gerade bei wie man DJ-ed

Moving away from the song by Fat Joe, Premier continued, "I got my closure. We had a private funeral - I was there with his son, his family, the [Gang Starr] Foundation was there - Jeru [Da Damaja] was there, me and [Big] Shug were invited by Guru's father to speak. That was so dope to me, to be invited by his father." The producer and deejay was in Prague just hours before the funeral, and had to change in Logan Airport to make the funeral on time. A touched Premier revealed, "His father said, 'I'm not starting the ceremony until [DJ Premier] is here.'" Additionally, Brownman attended and spoke at the funeral, who worked with Guru as a horn-player in the emcee's post-Gang Starr years.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ls-that-hes-helping-gurus-son-learn-to-deejay

His father said, 'I'm not starting the ceremony until [DJ Premier] is here.
Freut einen richtig.

Zurück
Oben Unten