Papoose - lyrisches Genie

LizzaY schrieb:
Alphabetical Slaughter
Das Lied ist echt überirdisch...alleim vom lyrischen her

was hat das echt akurate aneinanderreihen von worten zu einem buchstaben mit lyrischen fähigkeiten zu tun?

-absolut NICHTS!

papoose is definitiv fett, though!

Hallo Leute,

ich weiß, mein thread hat hier ja eigentlich nix verloren…aber trotzdem: es könnte für euch interessant sein.

Ihr könnt nämlich sehr leicht einen gratis iPod abstauben.
Wie das geht? Meldet euch über diesen Link bei freepay an (völlig kostenlos & unverbindlich):

http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=27459003

Nun müsst ihr noch ein Probeabo eingehen (empfehlenswerter Partner meiner Meinung nach: TV Spielfilm) und fünf Freunde finden, die das gleiche machen!

Wurde in der Fachpresse bereits mehrmals vorgestellt und für seriös befunden (NBC Giga, BBC, Bild.de usw.); sogar im fernsehen auf giga TV. Es wurden bereits 19 000 iPods legitim und nachweislich verschickt. Im Internet findet ihr Diskussionen darüber, die die Seriosität belegen.
Falls sich einige hier fragen wie dieses Angebot finanziert wird: freepay.com bekommt für jeden geworbenen Nutzer und auch für abgeschlossene Abos eine Provision und da diese recht üppig ausfällt (ca. 80€ pro Nutzer), kann von dem Überschuss ein „verschenkt“ werden.

Viel Spaß!

habt ihr den part im track von busta rhymes gehört das ist ja wohl ein highlight

peace

boah ich würd hier gern den ein oder anderen track posten aber dann wird man ja gleich wegen illegalität gekillt....

Chip a nickel and diamond for a loosey
You coming through shining like we 'aint riding for the Louchey
Homie none of your diamonds don't induce me
'Cause yo I put blood on your ice, and turn your diamonds into rubies

[Papoose]

Überlines.....

der Part auf touch it is nich grad der stärkste
aber adress me as mr mit busta...da geht er übelzt ab

:D haha,die lines sind spektakulär,aber wir haben auch in deutschland einen kerl der solche überlines bringt ...

muss mir umbedingt ma was von dem kerl kaufen,der geht ab wie schmitz katze

Papoose ist einfach ein killer, egal was ihr sagt.
Checkt seine Mixtape order hört euch die Tracks auf der Website an.

Auf dem Touch it Remix lässt er nicht grade seine ganzen Skills raus, die line "got staten island on my pinky,queens on my thumb dude
da bronx on my middlefinger screaming "**** you"!
rock Ice in Manhattan, so they the ringfinger
U know I had to keep brooklyn on da triggerfinger"

ist trotzdem verdammt geil.

from an east coast (but not NY) point of view...

pap is way more creative than most of the other new cats out there, gotta give him that, his ideas for tracks are always interesting ala Alphabet slaughter, but most people i run wit and hip hop heads who aint from NY agree that

1) his voice is annoying after 5 minutes. It never changes (cept maybe his part on the touch it remix) and for many people (me included) it just aint cool.

2) so his ideas are interesting, but how you USE those ideas is a different story, i for one got sick of alphabet slaughter after he got to "H"

3)as neger187 said, he is a mixtape rapper, and the entire rap scene has labeled him that way. That basically means most people (like record execs) think he is not made for the radio and wont be able to put together a good concept album.

4) everything is a matter of taste. some people will call him a god, especially people who think dipset is tight :p, other people who may have been listening to a rap a hot minute longer think he aint nuttin spectacular. I personally think he aiight but jada or styles or even busta (even though he fallin off) or or or can make a better and more easy to listen to song than pap.

So, if ya like him, good for you, but dont expect the kid to blow up or even bring out an album that has singles on the radio (at least not over here)

And here's a pic where I say he looks like michael jackson in the thriller video:

Papoose the Zombie

Kay Slay has only been yappin about record deal this and record deal that becuz the buzz (outside NY) is non existant and he need to do something to get the cat he spent two years of his life pushin to advance farther than being a "mixtape king", which by the way aint an award or some shit its just the name of the mixtape series :rolleyes:

alexdyce schrieb:

pap is way more creative than most of the other new cats out there, gotta give him that, his ideas for tracks are always interesting ala Alphabet slaughter, but most people i run wit and hip hop heads who aint from NY agree that

1) his voice is annoying after 5 minutes. It never changes (cept maybe his part on the touch it remix) and for many people (me included) it just aint cool.2) so his ideas are interesting, but how you USE those ideas is a different story, i for one got sick of alphabet slaughter after he got to "H"

3)as neger187 said, he is a mixtape rapper, and the entire rap scene has labeled him that way. That basically means most people (like record execs) think he is not made for the radio and wont be able to put together a good concept album.

4) everything is a matter of taste. some people will call him a god, especially people who think dipset is tight :p, other people who may have been listening to a rap a hot minute longer think he aint nuttin spectacular. I personally think he aiight but jada or styles or even busta (even though he fallin off) or or or can make a better and more easy to listen to song than pap.

So, if ya like him, good for you, but dont expect the kid to blow up or even bring out an album that has singles on the radio (at least not over here)

And here's a pic where I say he looks like michael jackson in the thriller video:

Papoose the Zombie

Kay Slay has only been yappin about record deal this and record deal that becuz the buzz (outside NY) is non existant and he need to do something to get the cat he spent two years of his life pushin to advance farther than being a "mixtape king", which by the way aint an award or some shit its just the name of the mixtape series :rolleyes:

da Stimme ich 100 % zu... wär sein FLow uind seine Stimme net soo hoch wär er echt riichhtiig pervers

Hab grad Den Remix von Dear mama von Kanye & Papoose gehört und der is mal übertrieben geil :)

alexdyce schrieb:

1) his voice is annoying after 5 minutes. It never changes (cept maybe his part on the touch it remix) and for many people (me included) it just aint cool.

2) so his ideas are interesting, but how you USE those ideas is a different story, i for one got sick of alphabet slaughter after he got to "H"

Papoose the Zombie

YÜAH sein aussehen sagt sehr viel über ihn aus...

und er hat also keinen buzz außerhalb nys?? is hier nicht außerhalb nys??

Ich weiß der typ is ami, aber ich hab kein bock mich anzustrengen :D

wasn horst, er sicher mac

alexdyce schrieb:

:

die stimme is echt ab****...aber wär weiß ein richtiger beat von scott storch und auch er kriegts vielleicht hin...

Zurück
Oben Unten