Saigon

Joe Budden vs. Saigon ?

Video, weswegen Saigon sich jetzt einen Miesen schiebt:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXws-5LXMMk

Radiointerviews mit Joe:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/50149524bdd289/
http://www.zshare.net/audio/5014345077b29a/

und für die, die es sich durchlesen wollen, Saigons Statement von seiner Myspace page

Saigon responds on his myspace page: (tho he recently deleted it off his page)

Well it looks like Ive been in the Hip Hop internet news alot for the past 3 days or so, atleast its bubbling under the surface..So before your'e reading something on AllHipHop.com rumors section or getting something from one of these irresponsible journalist or something youre gonna get it here straight from the horses mouth.....Okay..Gotta Love the Net.....

MY DRUNK SHADE 45 INTERVIEW... I was soooo drunk when I did this interview I didnt even remember doing it, this interview was done at 8 PM and I was 4 A.M drunk.. I have a very LOW tolerance for white liquor. Well there is a part where I said I would slap Nelly because he doesn't make positive songs...I actually like Nelly as a person and as an artist ...I would never attempt to cause harm to a person who didnt try to harm me first in some sort of way, especially a person I respect and I respect Nelly...That was solely the Tanqueray speaking...I definitely would like to apologize to that man, Keep up the good work bruh, even though I would like to hear him and alot of these other MEGA superstars use their influence more to help our black kids, I wish him the best...Moving right along..In this same interview I supposedly told Melissa Ford I would punch her in the face, hahaha, after review I found it was NOT Melissa Ford, Melissa was there but it was a writer who had already interviewed me about the Mobb Deep incident and agreed with me about the stance I took, but gets the chance to interview me on the radio and changes her whole story to try to play me to make people laugh...I would NEVER hit a girl, especially Melissa Ford, there is only one way I would hit Melissa Ford...But Im really not the one to be the butt of ones jokes.

MR.JOE BUDDEN It has been bought to my attention that Joe Budden used my name in a disrespectful way in one of his punchlines on B.E.T., I understand he's not getting the attention he feels he deserves but to try to use me to get it is a BAD MOVE on his part..I guess he's trying to bait me into a rap battle like he's known for doing..I have never had a lyrical rap beef because its not my thing. I beef a little differently. I know I just said I woudnt harm a person who didnt try to harm me but I feel he's trying to harm my credibilty soooo..If I let him get away with that, EVERYONE will be dissing me in there freestyles, so again, Im gonna say sorry to Nelly and tell Joe Budden that when I see him, Im going to slap EARTH, WIND and FIRE out of HIM instead. REAL TALK..I will make an example out of him, watch.. I want him to know we have a problem, because when I see him he's all smiles and pounds, is he that desperate for attention?Why me? Im not even hot like that yet. Maybe he's mad I have a song with the same guy who dropped him, or that Ransom exposed his sexuality....I use to live in Chilltown Jersey city, I dont know if he's gay but I know he WAS a RnB singer...And personally, I will let him be my first lyrical victim if that's what he wants, but only after I beat him up. Soo he can go making his songs and get his internet soldiers behind him, but until I get him, Im quiet.. realistically speaking, he's only okay at best...and him without a Just Blaze beat is like Popeye without spinach...whadduup Just..

SPEAKING OF JUST BLAZE Me and Just are finally turning in the album to Atlantic this week, we never really had a date because the label usually gets the album before they do all that, Were trying to release it on Just B-Day, I said TRYING, there is red tape ya know, And if you dont know Just B-Day, do ya homework and find out......The album in a word is Phenomenal.........Real talk...

THE MORAL OF THE STORY The Moral Of the Story is out now and selling fast so go to E Bay and get it, Its the only place you can get the Official one with the bonus MUSIC....hahahaha, Its only on E BAY so youll get it within 2 days 3 the most......Its crazy. The Moral also has a Novel that comes with it, its called Honor Amongst Thieves so google that or go to AbandonedNation.com and pick that up

SAIGON AND TRU LIFE TO MAKE GROUP ALBUM I know alot of yall are saying we havent even dropped albums so who even would care, but what we do know is we both have classic albums recorded..hahahah We have forseight, we have the streets... We have, Jay Z, Snoop Dogg, Just Blaze, Dead Prez, Neo the Matrix, DJ Premier, Kanye West, Gee Roberson, Al Branch, Jo Jo Capone and a slew of other people who love and support us, weve been friends before rap so its onlly right we do this, Its bigger than a mixtape, were starting a SUPER crew...Ghetto Inmates and Abandoned Nation together is an uncotrollable force in the streets of NY...These other crews are gonna be SICK, and were gonna teach these black babies...The name of the crew will be unleashed soon...Stay on the lookout for that....

Thanks for whoever read all this ....This is cool, who needs to do interviews anymore, yall can get it straight from the source...Send questions here......hahaha

aalso, new beef is on the way, es gibt zwar eigentlich keinen Grund, aber wenn Saigon Stress mit Budden möchte ist er es selbst Schuld.. stay tuned ;)

"I punched him in the face. I do that a lot. I punch a lot of rappers in the face,”

ok er war betrunken aber das statement einfach mal übersetzen und auf der zunge zergehen lassen.

"ich hab ihm ins gesicht geschlagen, ich mache das oft. ich schlage oft rapper ins gesicht!"

köstlich...

und wegen beef, erstmal abwarten, buddens is beef-technisch nich mehr der underdog und munition gibt es gegen ihn auch genug. ich will irgendwie das dieses battle (auf lyrischer ebene!!!) stattfindet
wird sehr geil...

ich beschäftige mich nich so mit joe budden, bzw. gar nich. aber ich sag mal saigon braucht sich was das angeht wohl vor keinem verstecken.

naja und das album kauf ich eh egal wanns nun kommt und das er noch eins raushaun will is umso besser.

Da kommt in der Regel auch nur so ne Scheisse bei raus! :D

Naja, später vll mal ...

hab ich das ende richtig verstanden, und es kommt jetzt auch kein album oder wie ?

now I gotta figure out how Im gonna break this to Just Blaze......THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD....hahahahahahaha PROPHECY

was für eine scheisse...

könnte aber auch eine sehr bizarre form von promo sein.

na super ey, mit dem papoose album siehts ja auch eher düster aus... scheinbar KÖNNEN newyorker mixtaperapper tatsächlich kein reguläres album veröffentlichen, ist bestimmt ein unentdecktes naturgesetz oder so ;)

Saigon ist momentan auf nem ganz seltsamen Trip drauf :D
in seinem neuesten Blogeintrag auf seiner myspace Seite erzählt er jetzt, er will mit dem Rappen aufhören haha

http://www.myspace.com/saigonthayardfather

was glaubt er wer er ist? hat nichtmal ein richtiges Album draußen und will mit Rap aufhören? ich hab mir diesen Blödsinn nichtmal durchgelesen .. er soll die Fresse halten, war nie ein Rapper nur irgendein Straßen toller Typ der auf Mixtapes gerappt hat ..

Zurück
Oben Unten