The Harlem Diplomats - It's More Than Just Music! I

Iich interessier mich ja sonst nicht so für Gossip, aber das hier ist echt en bisschen krass:

Juelz Santana Arrested For Threatening Wife

Juelz Santana was arrested this morning in Teaneck, New Jersey, according to TMZ.com. The Diplomats and Skull Gang emcee and studio owner's wife reportedly called authorities after the rapper threatened to kill her.

Details are still releasing, but the alleged threat was made in front of the couple's child, and Santana was apprehended on domestic violence charges. TMZ says that Santana's wife did not require hospitalization.

As of this afternoon, Santana has yet to be released. Last March the "Mic Check" writer was arrested for weapons and drug charges.

Earlier this year, Juelz Santana executive produced a self-titled album from the Skull Gang on E1 Records.

Geht immer weiter bergab mit Juelz. Was war überhaupt sein letzter wirklich (!!) guter Part?

ein wirklich sehr guter part war z.b. auf dem remix von "rockin that shit". oder auf dem remix von "hottest in the hood".

"shake your ass" war auch dope.

auf dem mixtape "santanas town" waren noch weitere hammer parts drauf.

Iich interessier mich ja sonst nicht so für Gossip, aber das hier ist echt en bisschen krass:

Geht immer weiter bergab mit Juelz. Was war überhaupt sein letzter wirklich (!!) guter Part?

Ist doch nicht das erste Mal.
Schon auf "From Me To U" gibt es doch einen Track auf dem er erzählt wie er seine damalige Freundin geschlagen/gewürgt hat oder so...

Er rappt irgendwie "I apologize to your parents, I never should've laid hands on your daughter" , "I don't know what blabla me, swinging at you I must've been crazy"

und "I aint asking you to drop no charges, shit, I did what I did, deserve the consequence".

Juelz und Chris Brown können bald ein Tag Team aufmachen :rolleyes:
Cam denkt sich bestimmt seinen Teil.

Update:

The reporting on Juelz’ arrest outside his home this morning was quite conflicting…. it ranged from Juelz attacks his wife, to Juelz fights with neighbor, to Juelz fights wife in front of their child….Then as folks started actually asking Juelz and his reps (wow, how ingenious…) it came out that Juelz is not married, and the woman told police Juelz verbally threatened her, there were no physical injuries.

Lynn Hobson, Juelz’ rep sent this statement:

“Police were called to Juelz Santana’s Home in Teaneck, New Jersey at 10am after an argument between him and his son’s mother. LaRon James p/k/a Juelz Santana was then arrested and after review of the incident, police quickly released him. Santana is now back at his home.”

Lynn also claims that Juelz’ son was no where near the argument.

(Note: I understand that if neighbors hear an argument between a man and a woman outside their fancy gated community condo, they have the right to call in the disturbance. I also know that if police pull up and see that argument, they have to treat it like a domestic incident (with both the man and the woman being questioned). But it seems like the way it was originally presented on certain sites and then just changed along the way, was irresponsible.)

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=NzAwOA

Vllt bringt ja Ruga jetzt endlich mal wieder ein gescheites Album, nach seinem Debüt kam ja nur noch scheisse.

Endlich mal ein Album wo er für Promo usw. macht.

naja, black mask, black gloves war noch ganz gut und da hat er auch noch promo für gemacht... und hatte mit Babygrande ein ordentliches label, aber was danach kam, habe ich gar nicht mehr gecheckt...

Hoffe mal dass er mit EMI wieder was ordentliches bringt...

da steht auch was vom neuen rell album am 8. oktober, so langsam müsste mal was kommen, presingle mein ich

Bei den 10 besten Mixtapes der Jahre 2000-2009 sind die Diplomats auf Platz 3 gelandet:

Quelle Complex.com

#3: The Diplomats Vol. 1
Cam’ron & DJ Kay Slay

Released: 2002

50 Cent may deserve credit for pushing the mixtape game nationwide, but Cam’ron and the Diplomats crew actually pioneered the same mini-album format before G-Unit. Released in early 2002 (months before the watershed 50 Cent is The Future), Vol. 1 introduced Juelz Santana and Jim Jones and announced Cam’s Roc-A-Fella signing with much-hyped new songs like “Oh Boy” and “Just Fire.” They even tested mixtape tactics that would become 50 signatures, from flipping R&B beats (”Maria Maria”) to humorous diss songs (”Stan (Remix)”—a scathing shot at fellow Harlem rapper Stan Spit).

Read more: http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/09/11/the-10-best-mixtape-albums-of-the-2000s/2/#ixzz0QtgTpG8j

mal abgesehen davon wieso gibt sich t-pain mit solchen witzfiguren ab ?
im on a boat was ist das denn fur ne kacke ...

Ihr habt beide wohl die Parodie nicht verstanden oder?

Das sind die Jungs von Samstag Nacht, die sind ultra beliebt und bekannt in den USA und können sich über massig Gastauftritte freuen. In diesem Video treten sie als Pseudo/Funrap-Gruppe Lonely Island auf und gerade "On A Boat" soll die Dekadenz von Rapvideos und die oftmals sinnlosen Lyrics verarschen.
Wer Humor hat lacht drüber.

Juelz Santana wird nicht gedisst, die Textzeile heisst im Übrigen "drinking Santana champagne cause it's so CRISP"

Zurück
Oben Unten