Warren G, Ice Cube, B Real, Snoop Dogg - Get U Down Rmx (für Hurricane Katrina Opfer)

Joey Desperado

am Start
auf Dubcnn gibtz den Track "Get U Down" Pt. II von den OG Westcoast Legenden Warren G, Ice Cube, B-Real und Snoop Dogg, gewidmet den Opfern von Hurricane Katrina.
Alle Einnahmen aus dem Song sollen dem roten Kreuz zu Gute kommen. Checkt den Track:

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/septemb...(ft_ice_cube-b_real-snoop_dogg-)-(dubcnn).mp3

OG Zitat von dubcnn:

As we exclusively revealed earlier this week Warren G had enlisted 2 other westcoast legends to help him on a "Part II" to his latest single, "Get U Down," Ice Cube & Snoop Dogg. Well i couldnt let you guys down so i got the exclusive mp3 of the new version! Its hot and as we said in the previous update is a special dedication to Hurricane Katrina victims, reminding people to stay strong and positive. Details are currently being worked out so that proceeds from various downloads of "Part 2" will go to the Red Cross to help Katrina aid relief efforts:

"A lot of people aren’t really touching on what’s going on and they gotta wake up, even though we go through hard times you still have to smile, know that God is gonna work it out. That’s for the victims of Katrina and everybody around the world that’s going through stressful times."

grossen respekt! finds echt cool das es ein track zugunsten der opfer gibt... welche frage allerdings fuer mich offen bleibt... woher kommen denn die einnahmen wenns das umsonst zum download gibt?

ansonsten sehr schoen..

Statement From Wron G (Warren G Album) - September 22, 2005 By : Rud
As many of you will be aware Warren G's album was leaked to the internet yesterday, as the nature of the internet would dictate it has spread like wildfire. Now we are not here to say we can prevent piracy however as an organisation we are asking that any of you who have already downloaded the album support Warren G when the album drops on October 11th. I know many of you who will have the album are hardened fans who just want to hear the album as soon as possible and have every intention of buying it however this is just to try and elimiate the hardcore bootleggers who download with no intention of buying and spread the release to make money themselves.

Warren G's Uncle and management, Wron G, dropped a statement to dubcnn about the matter of "In The Mid-Nite Hour's" early illegal release;

"This is Warren’s uncle Wron G. My people in Germany, the UK and all over Europe are searching for the people who posted Warren’s album before release. We will do everything possible to find these rats. We have had a great relationship with dubcnn.com. Because of technology we can go after these people easily. We intend to be the first to prosecute and unveil these illegal pirates."

"Warren G loves his fans and knows a true fan would not steal from him. We are giving so much from this album to the victims of the Gulf Coast, so these rats are stealing from homeless people. We will find the original pirates and we will work with dubcnn.com and other links/sites to get information on everyone who downloads this record. We will publish names along with addresses of all downloaders. The F.B.I. has been notified and is monitoring the downloading of Warren’s heart-filled and soulful album. We love all of our g-funk fans and Warren has kept it real with all of you. So do not get caught up in this investigation. We are having dubcnn.com to block this download from their site/forums.

Dubcnn.com is respected for keeping hip hop alive and not killing it.

Wron G"

Please respect the artists wishes and the work that has gone into this release and support Warren G when he releases the album "In The Mid-Nite Hour" on October 11th

Quelle: www.dubcnn.com

ich war's nich...:rolleyes: ;)

Original geschrieben von ->hEn$on<-

->rechtsklick...speichern unter...:rolleyes:

guter track! ..und endlich mal wieder geile collabo mit snoop und ice cube in einem track...:)
ja und ich dachte cypress hill und westside conection würden sich nich keiden können...

Original geschrieben von booba
ja und ich dachte cypress hill und westside conection würden sich nich keiden können...

"i keep it real no more beef wit Cypress Hill, now we super friends, makin super "?" West Siiii-iiide" (Ice Cube - Man Of Steel"

Original geschrieben von Joey Desperado

"i keep it real no more beef wit Cypress Hill, now we super friends, makin super "?" West Siiii-iiide" (Ice Cube - Man Of Steel"

...makin Super Ends....

shaq feat. Ice Cube, B-Real, KRS-One, Peter Gunz... MEn of Steel

Zurück
Oben Unten