Wiz Khalifa

Erkenn' da keinen großen Unterschied zum ursprünglichen Song.
Ist schon seit Monaten einer meiner absoluten Lieblingssongs!

auf dem ursprünglichen war nach dem 1. Wiz Part einmal die Hook und nach dem 1. Snoop Part nurnoch die Hook und dann war schluss.

Wiz Khalifa Announces New Album “O.N.I.F.C.” + New Mixtape “Taylor Allderdice”

Last night Wiz Khalifa took to ustream to play some new music and give some information about a couple new projects he is dropping. Wiz has been hard at work and will drop a new titled “O.N.I.F.C.” but wouldn’t give us the details on what those letters mean. Khalifa will have a lot more features on this album but didn’t give us any details about a release date. I’m thinking mid Februaryish we might get the album. Wiz also revealed that he will be releasing a new mixtape prior to the album, this tape is called “Taylor Allderdice”. The name comes from the name of his high school, sure is great seeing Wiz stick to his roots. Look for more details/songs/videos off these projects coming soon, with “O.N.I.F.C.”, “Taylor Allderdice”, “Mac & Devin Go To High School Soundtrack”, and the movie to accompany the soundtrack all coming within the next few months Khalifa man is ready to take over the world!

war jemand hier auf einem konzert der im moment stattfindenden Wiz Khalifa + Yelawolf - Tour ??

Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Mac + Devin Go To High School OST (Cover)

snoop640.jpg

:cool:

und snoop geht zur highschoolin dem film? wie alt is der? 40 locker, wiz wird vllt 20 sein :D

Haha kann mir richtig vorstellen wie beide bekifft im Klassenzimmer hocken :D

@Holiday: Kann man schon auf amazon und so weiter vorbestellen, also nicht for free. Release ist glaub irgendwann im Dezember.

yeah, ein weed-movie :) was machen eigentlich die planungen für "how high 2",von meth and red...das letzte was man gehört hatte war, dass der titel anders lauten wird.....^^

Zurück
Oben Unten