50 Cent macht Friedensangebot

Original geschrieben von ColdTrack

tja isses aber nicht, kannst den kopp wieder in sand stecken!:p

seh ich auch so... :D hahaha....

The Game & G-Unit : Beef Squashed! on Mar 09, 2005 by persian_x The short-lived but well publicized beef between The Game and 50 Cent has just been squashed today (March 9th) during a joint public conference held in Harlem, NY. Both rappers didn't really speak to each other but they shook hands in front of the photographers. Game and 50 also donated $253,500 to the Boys Choir of Harlem. 50 Cent also announced his plan to build a foundation: "I'm launching a new foundation, the G-Unity Foundation, Inc., to help people overcome obstacles and make a change for the better in their lives, to help them overcome their situations," Game admitted he was close to being ashamed for the events that occurred last week. "50 and I are proving that real situations and real problems can be solved with real talk," he said. "This can also be seen as a big step for my organization, Black Wall Street, in terms of making a difference. Maybe we can help save some lives ... the way rap music saved mine." Here Are Some Pictures From The Press Conference

wen das kein happy end ist... :D

oder hier sind ja paar ganz harte Gangstaz am diskutieren

*hust*

Original geschrieben von ColdTrack

tja isses aber nicht, kannst den kopp wieder in sand stecken!:p

Nö. Gibt wenigstens noch die dummen Hiphopkinder in der City, die man deswegen verarschen kann:)

Zurück
Oben Unten