G.O.O.D. Music (Getting Out Our Dreams) Thread

Common hat einen Stay Schemin Remix aufgenommen, in dem er Drake offen disst.

Leider gibt es die Audio bisher nur von MTV und die ist für Leute außerhalb der USA nicht aufrufbar :thumbsdown:

Die Lines:

"My motto is Chicago bitch, everybody know you're sweet, what the problem is? / Don't play dumb, I'm the one that acknowledged this," "The rapper of the moment, the style he don't own it / Acting all hard when he hardly like that / You gon' mess around and make me catch a body like that / Don't do it, 'cause every song you make Joe is really hoe music."

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Pusha T announces “Long Live The Caine” mixtape

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

YURGH! :cool: :thumbsup:

Kanye West, Pusha T & Big Sean head to the UK to finish G.O.O.D. Music album

As word continues to circulate surrounding Kanye and his G.O.O.D. Music crew wrapping up their much-anticipated joint album, a few of the camp's notable members have recently been spotted in the UK, where they are supposedly putting the finishing touches on the project. Along with Yeezy, Pusha, Big Sean, as well as Hit Boy, have been reported as being present across the pond, as they hope to crank out the album for their anxious fan following.

http://hypetrak.com/2012/01/kanye-w...head-to-the-uk-to-finish-g-o-o-d-music-album/

Mannie Fresh ist auf der Compilation am Start:

tumblr_lxprdw8wxK1qbpfsxo1_1280-600x350.png

:cool:

G.O.O.D. Music is getting some company in London. Originally Pusha T, Big Sean and Hit-Boy flew out to the UK to record with Kanye West for the upcoming G.O.O.D. Music compilation album. Now they’ve been joined by Jay Electronica and Frank Ocean along fellow G.O.O.D. music artists Mr. Hudson and John Legend. Check out what Pusha T had to say about the experience below.

http://pusha-t.com/2012/01/frank-ocean-jay-electronica-hit-london-with-g-o-o-d-music/

Die Compilation wird so derbe :eek:

Mannie Fresh also hinted earlier this week about the return of G.O.O.D. Friday's, potentially even this Friday.
Das wäre mal wieder dope .

Wären grundsätzlich schon klasse, haben mir letztes Mal nur bisschen Kanye's Album versaut, weil ich paar der besten Tracks dadurch schon kannte :D

stellt euch mal wie vor wie krass der erste eindruck gewesen wäre wenn man wirklich nichts von dem album damals gehört hätte :D

ist ja alles bei den Good Fridays gewesen und selbst dann sind noch einige Tracks ala. Dark Fantasy, Lost in the World und Gorgeous geleaked

Common talks Drake and the possibility of getting Kanye in the battle with YMCMB

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think he makes good music. He’s definitely said some real clever things and made some cool songs. I like his music. I don’t think I had anything to prove. I just felt like somebody stepped and challenged me, so I had to step into the ring. He said some things that I thought were directed at me, so I had to address it back. I feel like I said what I had to say, and I’m just going to let it be at that point. Now, if something else happens, then I’ll just have to act accordingly. But right now, I feel like, man, I said what I needed to say about this situation on record. It’s nothing like, ‘Oh man, it’s so personal.’ It’s just the art of rhyming, man. The art of rhyming!

Zurück
Oben Unten