Kanye West

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
war soll das eigentlich immer mit seim teddybärstyle...!? ich bin ja mehr fan von kanye beats, als von den rapps, aba vieleicht hat er sich ja technisch gebessert

der teddy soll ein maskottchen darstellen,seine alben stellen ja auch den werdegang college->job dar
college dropout->late registration->graduation->a good ass job

ich bin richtig gespannt auf Graduation

"Stronger" und "Can't Tell Me Nothing" hab ich bedingungslos gefeiert

und checkt mal den Track "Roses" vom "Late Registration" Album...überkrass !

Kanye West Says “I’ll Rip Any MC Out There, Excluding Lil Wayne”

Can Kanye beat 50? With G-Unit losing value and 50 dropping three straight underwhelming singles, many are betting on Kanye to come out on top September 11th. In case you didn’t know Ye’s Graduation and Fif’s Curtis are both dropping that day. But while Kanye heads are rooting for him, it seems that the Louis Vutton Don has already forfeited the top spot.

"I’d rather come out on a day like that, up against 50 - where people are excited about going to the stores and it’s an event and people talk about it - and be #2 on that day rather than come out and be #1 on a day nobody cares about," West told MTV. "It’s about things going down in history. It’s not that much exciting stuff in hip-hop right now. I think people are going to make it more than what I’m making it myself. At the end of the day, I’m making music and I’m trying to sell."

It’s been a busy week for Kanye, the Chicagoan also stopped by BBC 1Xtra’s "The Friday Night Mixtape" in the UK to chat with DJ Semtex. Ye may think Fif will outsell him, but he does plan on being numero uno by next year. "This time next year I’ll be the number one artist in the world and this is just the beginning of it," Ye told Semtex. "It’s complete world domination." His prediction may have something to do with his lyrical skills. When it comes to lyrics, Ye now feels like he’s second to none…except Weezy.

"Once this album Graduation comes out, I just wanna get my credit for being one of the top mc’s," Kanye shared. "The swag is up crazy. I’ll rip any mc out there that’s really how I feel. Wayne, close your ears. I’ll rip everybody out there, discluding Wayne." He probably meant "excluding."

Quelle: MTV/SOHH

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
Zurück
Oben Unten